• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
I've read that if you eat apple/cherry/apricot/etc seeds (make sure to chew) the amygdalin inside the seeds turns into cyanide during digestion.
How many seeds would you need for a lethal dose? And what's the best fruit for this?
I also know bitter almonds contain high levels of amygdalin than the latter, but they're really hard to find and are probably banned in my country because of their level of toxicity, to protect consumers from pseudoscientific "alternative" medicine (in which they claim bitter almonds kill cancer cells).

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Not sure of the answers but know this topic has been discussed. Apricot is a good search term to use in the site search.

Reactions: Lastravel and MsMaudlin