• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fango

with his arms outstretched
Dec 17, 2020
The only others accessible methods for me are cutting my wrists or hang with shoe laces. I'm gonna start collecting apple seeds everyday. Aw this looks cute. I'll need to crush them till they turn in dust. Then I'll swallow them with some orange juice and I'll go to sleep. I hope this will work. I've made research, in this site too, but people are not so sure about this method.
I'll try it for me and for who is interested. When I'm ready I'll post a thread to say goodbye

Reactions: ansiedad
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I read something about bitter almonds also containing cyanide, but I think they're hard to get.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was about to use this method but some people and research told me it's not a 100% guaranteed death.
I prefer SN or hanging.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While cyanide is definitely lethal, obtaining the materials to extract said cyanide and all the proper procedures to procure it in it's pure form to be lethal is challenging.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
There have been cases of people in Turkey dying of eating Apricot Kernels - you need super bitter ones, and it's hit and miss because it depends on the genus of the apricot, but you can find bitter Apricot kernels on big jungle type sites for about £15 for a kilo or so.

Don't know how successful it would be, but they tend to be marked now "for cosmetic use only" as an EU reqirement.

There was a case in the US where someone died of eating 2 packs they bought in a health food store. It's just impossible to know how much amygdalin there is in each kernel without testing them and finding the right type.

Although supposedly they are most potent from certain parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Reactions: Steven88
ihatemen420

ihatemen420

weed addict, antinatalist, loser
Jan 8, 2021
There have been cases of people in Turkey dying of eating Apricot Kernels - you need super bitter ones, and it's hit and miss because it depends on the genus of the apricot, but you can find bitter Apricot kernels on big jungle type sites for about £15 for a kilo or so.

Don't know how successful it would be, but they tend to be marked now "for cosmetic use only" as an EU reqirement.

There was a case in the US where someone died of eating 2 packs they bought in a health food store. It's just impossible to know how much amygdalin there is in each kernel without testing them and finding the right type.

Although supposedly they are most potent from certain parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Ok so I LITERALLY made an account on this website just to post about this method. I did some research into amygdalin, and it turns out, you don't even need to bother with apple seeds or apricot pits. You can just straight up buy amygdalin online! Apparently it used to be a trendy fake cancer cure or something so there are tons of sites selling bulk amygdalin pills! You can also search "Vitamin B15" or "Laetrile" because some websites call it that.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't really know how reliable this is, but one can buy huge bags of apple seeds off the internet. I assume it has some validity since pet owners are told to keep the seeds away from pets.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I read something about bitter almonds also containing cyanide, but I think they're hard to get.
Watched a nile red video not too long ago about cyanide and bitter almonds are surprisingly not hard to get. Can get em' on amazon but I'm not sure how easy of a method this would be and if it's really as simple as just... eating them?

Reactions: ZardozOmega
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Cyanide is very painfull i read

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
The only others accessible methods for me are cutting my wrists or hang with shoe laces. I'm gonna start collecting apple seeds everyday. Aw this looks cute. I'll need to crush them till they turn in dust. Then I'll swallow them with some orange juice and I'll go to sleep. I hope this will work. I've made research, in this site too, but people are not so sure about this method.
I'll try it for me and for who is interested. When I'm ready I'll post a thread to say goodbye

Cyanide also comes from almonds if you get the right type of seeds you can grow them yourself.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Won't work. Use the search. There isn't any ambiguity in this unless you are consuming kilos.