E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Hello,

I'm considering CTB by Cyanide.

1. Does death by cyanide cause suffocation?
2. Is it Happy Hypoxia as mentioned in Peaceful Pill Handbook?
3. Is it possible to survive cyanide poisoning?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Stormy Raine, housc and 2 others
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
1. Unsure exactly how cyanide kills you, I just know I've read cases of people experiencing someone else CTBing on Cyanide and they described it as looking incredibly painful.
2. I doubt it, see no.1 for why I think that
3. Supposedly plenty of antidotes for it exist, but if you take enough Cyanide for a fatal OD, death is said to occur after 5 minutes at most. Even if anyone was nearby quick enough to administer the antidote, I doubt it could save you in time. The antidotes would only really help if the Cyanide OD was not high enough to reach fatal levels.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Caoine01
Yankey Doodle

Yankey Doodle

Mar 2, 2023
1. Yes and no. Most basic explanation is that it disallows cells to use oxygen, therefore rapid cell death throughout the system.
2. Honestly haven't read it yet.
3. You can if given an antidote and medical attention asap. Also depends on how much of the chemical is in your system, generally less = better chance at surviving and vice-versa.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Huntfish34 and Shadowlord900
C

ClockChelsea

Sep 13, 2020
SN destroys your blood so no O2 transport, Cyn kills cells at the cellular level by inhibiting an enzyme in the cell. Where can you get any is the big question? CYN is one of the most toxic substances to humans. It kills very fast and there is no antidote, just some supportive treatments that are useless if the dose is large enough.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Unknown21, jemetire and 1 other person
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Doesn't SN do the same?
Yes and no, the method of death is similar but cyanide acts much, much faster. SN has the benefit of being less painful though, from what I heard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Huntfish34
R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Where can you obtain Cyanide from these days?

• Hugs
Reactions: tora, Huntfish34, unnormal9 and 1 other person
Octavia

Octavia

Mar 4, 2023
Where can you obtain Cyanide from these days?
I stumbled upon a source on the deep web that claims to be a Russian poison maker, and while that I did not pick up any major red flags I am also not sure if they are legitimate.

Their prices also kind of seem like a rip-off, since 1500 USD (for non-Russians) for a gram of cyanide is a bit expensive when the compound is often used in commercial applications…

If someone knows a source for cyanide that is more reasonable with their prices, I would be interested to read about it.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Kokomi_20, Huntfish34, imcadt99 and 4 others
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Cyanide was my method of choice when I first found this community as it was then back in the 1990s (ASH).
I quickly changed my mind. Firstly it had become very difficult to acquire following the notorious suicide of Suzy Gonzales. Secondly, it is apparently, horribly painful. If you listen to the Jonestown tapes, where the famous "Koolaid" was laced with Cyanide, you can actually hear people screaming and crying. It was determined that this was due to the painful process of dying from Cyanide poisoning.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: XcatnipX, Huntfish34 and RUPA
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Not sure why people are suggesting it is in any way like an SN death. It's not the same process and it's not the same response in the people that undertake poisoning by these methods. Best not to associate them and avoid creating potential confusion.

• Hugs
Reactions: XcatnipX, jemetire, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
HCN is difficult to find but its salt potassium cyanide is very easy to find.
a simple dissolution in water allows the formation of HCN (equation:CN- + H2O = HCN + OH-) be careful however to increase the ph of the solution
any chemical shop (at least in Europe) allows to buy KCN without any legislation

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I stumbled upon a source on the deep web that claims to be a Russian poison maker, and while that I did not pick up any major red flags I am also not sure if they are legitimate.

Their prices also kind of seem like a rip-off, since 1500 USD (for non-Russians) for a gram of cyanide is a bit expensive when the compound is often used in commercial applications…

If someone knows a source for cyanide that is more reasonable with their prices, I would be interested to read about it.
i also know about this seller. in russia it costs around 400$ per 1g. maybe i'll try to order from him, maybe not, idk. cyanide poisoning most likely will be painful, but at least it's a reliable & fast method

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Octavia

Octavia

Mar 4, 2023
i also know about this seller. in russia it costs around 400$ per 1g. maybe i'll try to order from him, maybe not, idk. cyanide poisoning most likely will be painful, but at least it's a reliable & fast method
Mhm… do you know anything about his reliability? We're talking about the person who uses an email handle starting with c and ending with y, yes?

• Hugs
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
We're talking about the person who uses an email handle starting with c and ending with y, yes?
yes. unfortunately i don't know about his reliability, but he has good reviews on the russian forums. idk if they can be trusted

• Hugs
Octavia

Octavia

Mar 4, 2023
yes. unfortunately i don't know about his reliability, but he has good reviews on the russian forums. idk if they can be trusted
Yeah, me neither… I found a single Russian review somewhere that was calling him a scammer, but I have not found anything else. Judging from the video of his lab he seems to know what he is doing. I'll have to keep him as as my last resort due to him being too pricy.

Reactions: yive
S

spiritedspirit

Feb 15, 2023
It can be very painful but can be quick and easy too . It's very individual.

If you make HCN out of your cyanide it's way quicker if you build up the gas in a concentrated space before you inhale.

You will die within a millisecond without pain..

Ofc I don't recommend this method unless you are an expert chemist.

• Hugs
C

comfortseeker

May 8, 2023
Yeah, me neither… I found a single Russian review somewhere that was calling him a scammer, but I have not found anything else. Judging from the video of his lab he seems to know what he is doing. I'll have to keep him as as my last resort due to him being too pricy.
Did you purchase anything from your Russian source? Would be interested to hear how it went.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and yive
Octavia

Octavia

Mar 4, 2023
It turned out to be a scam, they said so much themselves. Kind of disappointing, I guess that there are significant delays in my schedule now.
Did you purchase anything from your Russian source? Would be interested to hear how it went.
I did, it was a scam. Quite annoying to have my plans delayed like this. Oh well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and yive
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
It turned out to be a scam, they said so much themselves. Kind of disappointing, I guess that there are significant delays in my schedule now.

I did, it was a scam. Quite annoying to have my plans delayed like this. Oh well.
it sucks, i'm sorry for what happened to you. thank you for letting us know anyway. i was thinking of buying from him. so i'll have to forget about this seller too

• Hugs
ZM4ever

ZM4ever

Not A Chance
Jan 1, 2023
I drank cyanide, it was gopher poison in a metal can.
I was found convulsing and thrashing, foaming at the mouth/blue etc.
I was rushed to emergency.
My memory of it is vague except that I can tell you it was incredibly painful.
For a year probably after, the smell of gasoline would make me salivate and nearly vomit.
Imagine drinking gasoline.
It was intense burning of throat/nose/stomach, suffocating and nausea with passing out
I assure you I'll never try that again.

• Hugs
Reactions: XcatnipX, Huntfish34, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I drank cyanide, it was gopher poison in a metal can.
I was found convulsing and thrashing, foaming at the mouth/blue etc.
I was rushed to emergency.
My memory of it is vague except that I can tell you it was incredibly painful.
For a year probably after, the smell of gasoline would make me salivate and nearly vomit.
Imagine drinking gasoline.
It was intense burning of throat/nose/stomach, suffocating and nausea with passing out
I assure you I'll never try that again.
You were lucky not to have a lethal dose and you could be rescued, it probably would have been lethal over some time with sufferings. Yes cyanide isn't painful, but with a large enough OD it works pretty quick, and nothing can be done to be rescued any more, probably still painful for a some time, but still quick.

Cyanid would be an acceptable method for me in an extreme emergency as it could be "produced" at home from harmless chemicals more or less easily.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
ZM4ever

ZM4ever

Not A Chance
Jan 1, 2023
You were lucky not to have a lethal dose and you could be rescued, it probably would have been lethal over some time with sufferings. Yes cyanide isn't painful, but with a large enough OD it works pretty quick, and nothing can be done to be rescued any more, probably still painful for a some timem, but still quick.
I was unconscious but it did damage my organs, I woke up later with tubes down my throat.
It was one of the worst experiences of my life, and that's saying something.
The worst was my throat was raw and on fire, and trying to breathe was difficult. Like I was breathing pure gas fumes.

• Hugs
Reactions: XcatnipX and Huntfish34
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I was unconscious but it did damage my organs, I woke up later with tubes down my throat.
It was one of the worst experiences of my life, and that's saying something.
The worst was my throat was raw and on fire, and trying to breathe was difficult. Like I was breathing pure gas fumes.
May I ask what is "gopher poison" exactly? Did u drink it on purpose or by accident? If the amount of cyanide is large enough much higher than the avg. lethal dose there are only a few minutes to not minutes at all to be rescued.

• Hugs
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
IMG 0196 May I ask what is "gopher poison" exactly? Did u drink it on purpose or by accident? If the amount of cyanide is large enough much higher than the avg. lethal dose there are only a few minutes to not minutes at all to be rescued.
Poison to kill gophers which is a rodent

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and ZM4ever
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Vizzy Thanks for clarifing this. I guess this kind of poison isn't as concentrated for a human to be lethal with drinking some. I talk about swallowing 2-5g pure KCN. which is defintily lethal within seconds, without the chance to be ever rescued.

Reactions: Vizzy
ZM4ever

ZM4ever

Not A Chance
Jan 1, 2023
May I ask what is "gopher poison" exactly? Did u drink it on purpose or by accident? If the amount of cyanide is large enough much higher than the avg. lethal dose there are only a few minutes to not minutes at all to be rescued.
I was depressed, I was sitting in an outdoor garden building and saw it. It was concentrate, you dilute it with water.
I turned it up you know, just drank it until it hit me which was quickly.
I fell to the ground immediately. Somehow I made it inside but I only remember bits and pieces, I went to my bedroom.
They heard me having convulsions on the floor between the bed and the wall.

• Hugs
Z

Zeusman8506

Jun 28, 2023
1. Unsure exactly how cyanide kills you, I just know I've read cases of people experiencing someone else CTBing on Cyanide and they described it as looking incredibly painful.
2. I doubt it, see no.1 for why I think that
3. Supposedly plenty of antidotes for it exist, but if you take enough Cyanide for a fatal OD, death is said to occur after 5 minutes at most. Even if anyone was nearby quick enough to administer the antidote, I doubt it could save you in time. The antidotes would only really help if the Cyanide OD was not high enough to reach fatal levels.
A man in a texas court room drank a full water bottle with supposedly cyanide. He was dead in 10 minutes medics took him to hospital pronounced dead. The moment the judge said he was found guilty he drank it and collapsed. He was out on bond not restrained at all. He bought the water in a vending machine the morning he came to court