• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Hi again you all, im new here and dont really know how the site works. Since theres no search bar im gonna ask about this two methods anyway and see what your takes on this are.
Ive been answered part of this before but wanna see it through, how much cyanide would i need to ctb and how can i get it?
About SN, where can i get it and how much could it cost in euros?, could it kill a person in their sleep?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
No cyanide. Listen to the Peoples Temple tape to hear hundreds of people screaming from the pain. And for sn, good luck right now. One of the suppliers seems to be under fire or something, so people here will hopefully think twice before handing out contact info. CO would seem to be the cheapest, easiest thing for a while, until enough keyboard warriors lose interest again.

Reactions: swaraj
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
No cyanide. Listen to the Peoples Temple tape to hear hundreds of people screaming from the pain. And for sn, good luck right now. One of the suppliers seems to be under fire or something, so people here will hopefully think twice before handing out contact info. CO would seem to be the cheapest, easiest thing for a while, until enough keyboard warriors lose interest again.
a lot of people distrust one another here, and rightfully so ig. My situation wont allow me to afford anything, so i need pretty basic tools or something...and i dont wanna go with wrist slit cause seems unbearable, basically deprived from any method thats why i made the "shoelace post"...ive also been thinking on water intoxication, is it feasible?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I really aught not to recommend something outright to you, but stick around for a while and you'll find a method that isn't horrible. Water intoxication would hurt like hell. If you're asking if it's feasible, it's probably not. For myself, charcoal seems like a real possibility. Get the handbook from the sticky threads and take your time. This isn't a race.

Reactions: swaraj
R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
I really aught not to recommend something outright to you, but stick around for a while and you'll find a method that isn't horrible. Water intoxication would hurt like hell. If you're asking if it's feasible, it's probably not. For myself, charcoal seems like a real possibility. Get the handbook from the sticky threads and take your time. This isn't a race.
If giving me info harms anyone in any way, then i prefer not getting any in the first place and just wait...thx for reaching out tho