• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

is cutting deeper scary?

• no

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • yes

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Depends on your head space. When I was actively self harming daily I never noticed, I'd trance out, could've probably cut my own arm off with an eerie sense of calm and not freaked out until after.

These days I'm a baby about a paper cut and I could not deliberately cut deep.

• Hugs
Reactions: angelcircuit, ConfusedClouds and die_young
greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Depends on your head space. When I was actively self harming daily I never noticed, I'd trance out, could've probably cut my own arm off with an eerie sense of calm and not freaked out until after.

These days I'm a baby about a paper cut and I could not deliberately cut deep.
oh, i understand

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
It was always scary but it was also the only way to make me feel better.

angelcircuit

angelcircuit

"I feel like I can do... just about anything."
Feb 23, 2023
Sort of. I either am spaced out so bad I can barely register the pain and how deep I cut, or I'm obsessed with the idea of making deeper or bigger ones because I feel incomplete otherwise. It's like developing a tolerance to weed or alcohol. One or two drinks aren't enough anymore.

Though I will say taking care of the wounds after is hoooorrrrible. They get easily infected and whatnot. If you plan on cutting deeper please take the necessary precautions to treat your injuries.

- W

C

CaptainAmelia

May 11, 2024
I don't find that I'm scared of the cutting itself, but rather the possibility of having to go to the GP or urgent care because the high is really good and I end up going a little silly with the cutting sometimes. Then they'll just hold me on a psych detainment, which I will sit in the hospital for 10 hours detained, before being sent home, because I wasn't actively suicidal and no one actually cares. And that's a whole ordeal of feeling completely unsafe and being 1000% hypervigilant and overstimulated while in the emergency department.

Or if it isn't bad enough for stitches I need to spend ~$30 USD on dressings, saline etc. I normally just shoplift small dressings and wound closure strips, but the bigger, good waterproof dressings that actually stick are a little harder to take clandestinely. The possibility of having to spend money on my own selfishness, when I share money with my partner, usually guilts me out of cutting too often or too badly.