• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
So I've heard of cases where people commit suicide by cutting but is it doable and has someone in this site done it before? If so, how was it? and is there a way to get over the pain barrier? thx

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware this method has a less than 2% success rate, it's not really recommended for ctb.

Reactions: Crono
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
So I've heard of cases where people commit suicide by cutting but is it doable and has someone in this site done it before? If so, how was it? and is there a way to get over the pain barrier? thx
I'm a regular selfharmer so I thought I'd be able to do it. I tried to cut my radial artery but it really hurt a lot more than any other cuts I've done but I was also scared of it failing and the possibility of losing my arm or hitting a tendon instead. Pain and SI are awful in this method so I wouldn't recommend it but it's doable. I think someone posted about doing it not that long ago, not sure whether they succeeded or not I forgot who it was

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
From what I'm aware this method has a less than 2% success rate, it's not really recommended for ctb.
damn
I'm a regular selfharmer so I thought I'd be able to do it. I tried to cut my radial artery but it really hurt a lot more than any other cuts I've done but I was also scared of it failing and the possibility of losing my arm or hitting a tendon instead. Pain and SI are awful in this method so I wouldn't recommend it but it's doable. I think someone posted about doing it not that long ago, not sure whether they succeeded or not I forgot who it was
I'm so sorry u went through that, may we find a peaceful way to ctb someday

• Love
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace and FailureToAll
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I know of one successful case who succeeded in suicide by cutting open his arteries. And in history, many have succeeded by slitting their throats.

But this method is painful and makes no sense. If there is a possibility of a better method

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu