neverknowsbest0

neverknowsbest0

Überm sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.
Nov 5, 2023
I know, everyone says how unreliable this method is, but it personally attracts me the most. Lie down in a hot bath, put on your headphones, turn on your favorite music, relax, cut open your fucking veins, and just wait, thinking about your miserable existence, all the shit you've experienced. How reliable do you think it is anyways? I just think this is the most romantic way you can go, do you? Also I think if you get shit-drunk and take some sedatives before doing this, it will be easier to make a deep cut on your arm vein, and it be less painful.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I hear slit wrists or any vein for that matter is a bit unreliable at best and hardly works at worst. Heard lots of stories of the person waking up a short while afterwards. Plus the amount of pain involved is excruciating and will persist either until you die from it or for weeks after your botched attempt.

Depends on how well you do it though. I'm not exactly an expert nor able to share an anecdote of it since I haven't tried nor intend to, I'm more of an OD type of guy.

• Love
Reactions: neverknowsbest0
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Unless you totally sure you can cut deep enough without fear or hesitation, I wouldnt try it. I love the idea of dying it in a tub romantically just like Hannah (in 13 reasons). However i am a scary chicken i know i wonton be able to put the knive very deep enough. Remember when you do things with veins you could hurt your hand forever and its mobility. So if you gonna go ahead with the method know your approaches

• Love
Reactions: neverknowsbest0