• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiburcio

If I'm especially desperated I could try this. I doubt I could be capable of doing it but is good to know how to do it well.
Is it enough to cut the carotid arteries or is not a very effective method?

Reactions: Hite ES and Cyanide
T

Tiburcio

Geez this would be rough!
I know it's really painful and hard but is a method after all. And I don't have much more resources, getting Nembutal is extremely hard, making and exit bag is complicated and I can't get a simple nitrogen cylinder and a pill overdose is not effective. This has lots of disadvantages but at least is accesible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cyanide
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
And I don't have much more resources, getting Nembutal is extremely hard, making and exit bag is complicated and I can't get a simple nitrogen cylinder and a pilo overdose is not effective. This has lots of disadvantages but at least is accesible.
Have you heard about the CO method with sulfuric and formic acid? If not, I recommend searching the forums, there are a few threads that describe it.

Reactions: Cyanide
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
The CO method is usually peaceful and effective if done well.
This would be my preferred method after N (discarded for me).
There is a lot of information about the CO method.
Although I was looking to do it with a camping-gas cylinder. However, I have not found information about this. Only with coals.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Most things would be better, both in terms of reducing discomfort as well as increasing the likelihood of success. There are a lot of fairly easily doable/obtainable methods mentioned here and elsewhere on the forum: CO poisoning, sodium nitrite, jumping off a building are all methods that should be more preferable than any form of death due to blood loss.

Edit: Avicii supposedly died by cutting himself with shards from a wine bottle, so I guess it's possible, although still not very pleasant.

Bouts of depression

Bouts of depression

Apr 28, 2018
look up carotid artery and femoral artery. Either of those could do it quick. The femoral artery is my backup. I used to be a butcher. I know very well what it takes to cut deep and solid. I know how to sharpen knives well. Honestly, without that knowledge, I really wouldn't recommend it. You are more likely to hurt yourself and not hit something vital.

If you are going to do this, practice.

No joke. Get bone in chicken breasts and thighs or wings. Cut through them. All the way. Bone and all. You wont have bone for either of these spots, but you do need to overestimate what it will take to actually pull it off.

Then get some sort of large roast, preferably beef. Humans feel more like pork (so Ive read) beef is tougher. Again, over estimating. Get used to slicing very deep into said cut of meat. Brisket, rump roast, sirloin, those would all give a similar feel.

You don't want to stab. That is using a relatively small point to puncture a very large surface. sure you might get it, but your flesh might collapse in on top and slow it or you might miss. You want to slice. You need to slice deep. very deep. In the darker parts of the interwebs, (Im not going to search this at work) you can find people that bleed out or at least start to from their femoral artery. Think about what caused the wound. How deep did it have to go to get in there. I saw a javelin from some track and field thing do it to a guy once. went straight in his leg, he pulled it out, blood sprayed everywhere. It was a thrown javelin with all the force that carries straight into the thigh. Its hard.

Then you have to consider the effects. Survival instinct is a bitch and it is real. If you go for the neck, you are very quickly going to get dizzy while blood is spurting from somewhere you can't see. I imagine your kidneys will go into overdrive and kick you into panic quick.

Your leg, you are going to get sleepy more slowly. This isn't the blood bound straight for your brain. Sleepiness will happen over time and gradually.

Thats a personal decision for what you think you could beat better. Personally, I think the leg. Feeling breathless nearly instantly while breathing (if you don't puncture your trachea on accident) isn't my cup of tea. The leg though, I would panic and try to contain the spray to not make a mess. The adrenaline will hit and spike the blood pressure causing it to go faster. Survival instinct kicks in and you try to stop it, but you can't do it alone.

I don't know. They are both pretty hard. But once I figured out how hard it was to OD with normal prescription drugs, the femoral artery became my plan. Take lots of sleepers and melatonin. Lock the door. make the cut. Get your hands super messy so you physically can't unlock the door if you tried.

Takes huge willpower to watch yourself bleed out and not stop it and not panic. The cut itself will hurt, yes, but if you sit funny on your leg first, it numbs and that will help. Really I'd go with CO. 50 - 80 bucks for set up depending on what you have. Then you just go to sleep by a homemade fireplace and don't wake up. Less trauma on the way out. Less mess for those that are left.

Arterial spray is massive. No matter what you do, it will be a HUGE mess for whoever gets to clean up after you.

Good luck. Really, I think you can look through post history. I've talked about the CO method a few times. Here is the one I'm thinking of that had links in it to materials.

Good luck and be well. Whatever well is to you.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
look up carotid artery and femoral artery. Either of those could do it quick. The femoral artery is my backup. I used to be a butcher. I know very well what it takes to cut deep and solid. I know how to sharpen knives well. Honestly, without that knowledge, I really wouldn't recommend it. You are more likely to hurt yourself and not hit something vital.

If you are going to do this, practice.

No joke. Get bone in chicken breasts and thighs or wings. Cut through them. All the way. Bone and all. You wont have bone for either of these spots, but you do need to overestimate what it will take to actually pull it off.

Then get some sort of large roast, preferably beef. Humans feel more like pork (so Ive read) beef is tougher. Again, over estimating. Get used to slicing very deep into said cut of meat. Brisket, rump roast, sirloin, those would all give a similar feel.

You don't want to stab. That is using a relatively small point to puncture a very large surface. sure you might get it, but your flesh might collapse in on top and slow it or you might miss. You want to slice. You need to slice deep. very deep. In the darker parts of the interwebs, (Im not going to search this at work) you can find people that bleed out or at least start to from their femoral artery. Think about what caused the wound. How deep did it have to go to get in there. I saw a javelin from some track and field thing do it to a guy once. went straight in his leg, he pulled it out, blood sprayed everywhere. It was a thrown javelin with all the force that carries straight into the thigh. Its hard.

Then you have to consider the effects. Survival instinct is a bitch and it is real. If you go for the neck, you are very quickly going to get dizzy while blood is spurting from somewhere you can't see. I imagine your kidneys will go into overdrive and kick you into panic quick.

Your leg, you are going to get sleepy more slowly. This isn't the blood bound straight for your brain. Sleepiness will happen over time and gradually.

Thats a personal decision for what you think you could beat better. Personally, I think the leg. Feeling breathless nearly instantly while breathing (if you don't puncture your trachea on accident) isn't my cup of tea. The leg though, I would panic and try to contain the spray to not make a mess. The adrenaline will hit and spike the blood pressure causing it to go faster. Survival instinct kicks in and you try to stop it, but you can't do it alone.

I don't know. They are both pretty hard. But once I figured out how hard it was to OD with normal prescription drugs, the femoral artery became my plan. Take lots of sleepers and melatonin. Lock the door. make the cut. Get your hands super messy so you physically can't unlock the door if you tried.

Takes huge willpower to watch yourself bleed out and not stop it and not panic. The cut itself will hurt, yes, but if you sit funny on your leg first, it numbs and that will help. Really I'd go with CO. 50 - 80 bucks for set up depending on what you have. Then you just go to sleep by a homemade fireplace and don't wake up. Less trauma on the way out. Less mess for those that are left.

Arterial spray is massive. No matter what you do, it will be a HUGE mess for whoever gets to clean up after you.

Good luck. Really, I think you can look through post history. I've talked about the CO method a few times. Here is the one I'm thinking of that had links in it to materials.

Good luck and be well. Whatever well is to you.

Wouldn't the radial or brachial arteries work just as well if you're able to cut deep enough?

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Unless you're a surgeon it's going to be extremely hard. Better to cut the entire throat but I doubt that you are capable of doing that.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Status
Not open for further replies.