• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

quirkydegen

quirkydegen

Jan 2, 2021
I'm planning to cut my radial artery, I'm sure this is what I want. I know there's less painful methods but I don't really care. I was wondering if I take around 3 81 mg aspirin could be enough to thin my blood, I'll drink enough water too. I'm not going to go into my bathtub and do the deal there but instead I thought I could bring a bucket of very warm water to put my arms in there. I'm going to cut it vertically and almost halfway to my elbow. I'm wondering if this will be enough, if someone could revise my plan that'd be great. I know there's more successful methods and less painful methods but again I know this is what I want. Thank you guys ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Josef2000 and Pen>Sword
J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
If this is truly what you want, firstly I wish you all the best, I really do. Many people think that using warm water helps, yet it has been known to firstly apply a cold compress to the area first....like ice, this will help to kinda numb the area first. Taking some asprin will help to thin the blood but if the cut is deep enough, it will flow freely. If this is really what you want, I wish you a safe journey :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and quirkydegen
Upvote 1
J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
Big hugs......I wish I was with you......but I am in spirit...xx

Reactions: quirkydegen
Upvote 0
c0rpse

c0rpse

Nov 28, 2019
I hope to do this one day. Sever the radial artery in both arms and bleed the fuck out

Upvote 0