• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021
I kind of feel like my only options at this point are this or hanging. Customs here are really strict so N and SN would be a huge risk.

But even just getting and preparing a rope for hanging sounds like too much of a pain (especially since I live with my family), not to mention considering the various types of hanging and iirc think you should also consider your weight. I'd also have to find a place somewhere outside since I don't want my family to find my body.
I know, sounds pathetic but I'm too stupid and tired for complicated stuff.

Sometimes I feel like it would be the easiest to just slice open my neck. Would that work if I hit my artery? I've seen pictures before of a successful suicide attempt with a slit throat. Does anyone have tips? I've tried looking for some stuff on the internet but as always it's a pain having to go through 100 "don't do it blah blah" posts.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
If you hit your artery sure. But it's very difficult to do so.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
If its a very deep cut i its possible but it would be very painful