• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

UselessBeing

UselessBeing

Sep 3, 2021
I've tried sevel times full suspension and failed and partially. The times where I did partial almost worked. The first time I started to pass out and SI kicked in and was like my arms were moving on their own to untie me.

I've self harmed for several years and usually pass out to either the sight of blood or loss of blood. I'm going to be trying partial again soon because I'm certain I almost have it down pat. But I'm really needing to stop SI and I'm aware what Im about to say people may reply with "it will be painful and misrable" I'm fully aware of that. I have absolutely no other options at this point.

Im often left home alone for hours at a time. So my though process is this: I'm going to set up where my end will be. I will have the rope ready and tied securely.
Smoke a shit ton of weed to numb myself ontop of a muscle relaxer. After that I plan on slitting my wrists and then commit to catching the bus. Weed calms me down fast and muscle relaxers always make me sleepy and feel fuzzy and then the blood loss or sight there of will have me pass out and hopefully that'll just be it.

I hope this made sense. I'm an emotional wreck right now and am just ready to meet me end. No one needs notes or reasons. Its all just an excuse to put it off. No one will care i dont know why i held myself back thinking anyone would need closure when it will be obvious why I killed myself anyway. Anyway thanks to whoever read this and i hope it made some sense.

• Love
Reactions: Un- and lionetta12
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am very sorry you are in so much pain. A was wondering about full suspension- you said this failed- the main ways this can fail is if someone pulls you down partway through, which can be very bad and you can end up like a vegetable but sill alove, or if what you are hanging from breaks- other than that I don't know iof a way full suspensino can fail unless a knot does not slide. I wonder if yoou are confusing full suspension with a form of partila suspension.

Reactions: lionetta12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having limited options for methods and I know that it's hard to carry on existing when all that you want is to leave. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering and that things go the way that you want them to. Best wishes.