• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rougarou

rougarou

why are you crying, lain?
Aug 6, 2023
I've heard this method works, is there any truth to it? I've heard the hot or warm water will aid in bleeding out.

I have xanax and opioids as well, of I were to take either would that help? Or is there a better medication to prevent clotting/encourage bleeding?

I really want to die soon and I'm hoping if I do this, I will eventually pass out from blood loss and die. I don't have access to other methods and the only other ones I would be willing to try are a barbital of sorts... which are basically extinct now.

I just don't want to suffer. But I just can't jump or hang, I just want to drift off.

• Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁, quinnnnnxo, _Broken_alice and 2 others
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
I've heard this method works, is there any truth to it? I've heard the hot or warm water will aid in bleeding out.

I have xanax and opioids as well, of I were to take either would that help? Or is there a better medication to prevent clotting/encourage bleeding?

I really want to die soon and I'm hoping if I do this, I will eventually pass out from blood loss and die. I don't have access to other methods and the only other ones I would be willing to try are a barbital of sorts... which are basically extinct now.

I just don't want to suffer. But I just can't jump or hang, I just want to drift off.
Do you have access to a firearm or SN?

rougarou

rougarou

Aug 6, 2023
Do you have access to a firearm or SN?
No to fire arm, they're very heavily restricted in my state and I wouldn't pass a background check in a million years.

I dont know what SN is, but by that regard I think that means I have no access to it.

I just wish the peaceful pill book still had N resources. I was so stupid not to follow through years ago, and now I feel like my chances of a peaceful death on my terms are gone.

Reactions: neurotic
SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
Do your parents have any medications for high blood pressure? That could increase bleeding. How are you gonna go about cutting? Because for me I always end up releasing pressure on my blade because of SI. I haven't tried icing/numbing the area yet to cut deeper though. Thoughts?

Reactions: grandeur.egg
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
No to fire arm, they're very heavily restricted in my state and I wouldn't pass a background check in a million years.

I dont know what SN is, but by that regard I think that means I have no access to it.

I just wish the peaceful pill book still had N resources. I was so stupid not to follow through years ago, and now I feel like my chances of a peaceful death on my terms are gone.
This is most of the information you'll find about SN,

If you didn't know about SN, then you might want to give the Suicide Resource Compilation a read also,

It's not too late to decide anything. I hope I helped you in some way and I hope you find peace. My pms are open if you'd like to talk!

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
You could use blood thinner because this will keep your blood from clotting.
Otherwise this will be unlikely to succeed but cutting your wrists and then going to bathtub is unlikely to succeed anyway.
The hot water does stimulate blood flow.

Also Seneca apparently killed himself in this way.

rougarou

rougarou

Aug 6, 2023
Do your parents have any medications for high blood pressure? That could increase bleeding. How are you gonna go about cutting? Because for me I always end up releasing pressure on my blade because of SI. I haven't tried icing/numbing the area yet to cut deeper though. Thoughts?
They might, but I haven't spoken to my parents since I was 18, and that was about 12 years ago when I was diagnosed with DID and BPD.

I have intense razor blades from work, even the lightest pressure will draw blood. I was going to take oxycodone and xanax and some glasses of wine, and ice the area and then cut as much as I can, if possible by making multiple cuts if i canr go deep. Then submerge in a fairly hot bath to make sure it doesn't cool down too fast. It's all I could think to do really.

This is most of the information you'll find about SN,

If you didn't know about SN, then you might want to give the Suicide Resource Compilation a read also,

It's not too late to decide anything. I hope I helped you in some way and I hope you find peace. My pms are open if you'd like to talk!

I'll definitely give that a read as well-
I really appreciate the help, I wouldn't want to bother you but if your PMs are open I would definitely appreciate any other insight at all, finding the most comfortable method is certainly proving to be the hardest for me at the moment.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UltraRareSlinky, quinnnnnxo, SecretDissociation and 1 other person
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Exsanguination has a really low success rate. (~5%) There are things you can do to increase odds of success, but even then it is very unreliable. From our personal experience with self-harm, taking aspirin destroys your ability to clot for a few days to a week. Maybe aspirin for a few days (200-240mg a day) combined with a warm bath could work. One would still have to overcome the pain and SI. SN is more peaceful and much more reliable.

We have always wanted to go by exsanguination when we hit our final breaking point, and have put way too much thought into it as a method over the last 15 years. The volume of blood that would have to be lost is quite high and you lose consciousness well before the point of successfully managing to CTB. In a tub, it would very likely lead to drowning, but you risk being semi-conscious for it. It would also require severing a major artery to approach reliable, and that is surprisingly hard to intentionally do. Femoral artery would be our chosen candidate, but that area (inner thigh) hurts like crazy to cut in at all and your body will be screaming at you to stop the entire time. Radial artery is even harder to get to as it is buried deeper than most would think near the wrist.

Other methods such as SN or SWB would be much more likely to succeed without quite as much SI as exsanguination attempts tend to bring on. Depending on which country you are in, there are still a few SN sources although globally it is becoming much harder to obtain. Places like UK and Canada lead to a welfare check, and often, confiscation. In the US, you can still get it fine to most states. A few seem to take it seriously, in particular, Texas.

If you decide you are interested in SN, we will be making a post in the next few days when we purity test ours and you may send us a PM then. The source we got ours from (MDS/MS) has yet to be purity tested and we would like to do that first before potentially sharing more info with anyone. Might get around to that tomorrow, depends on pain levels.

Reactions: alice1
rougarou

rougarou

Aug 6, 2023
Exsanguination has a really low success rate. (~5%) There are things you can do to increase odds of success, but even then it is very unreliable. From our personal experience with self-harm, taking aspirin destroys your ability to clot for a few days to a week. Maybe aspirin for a few days (200-240mg a day) combined with a warm bath could work. One would still have to overcome the pain and SI. SN is more peaceful and much more reliable.

We have always wanted to go by exsanguination when we hit our final breaking point, and have put way too much thought into it as a method over the last 15 years. The volume of blood that would have to be lost is quite high and you lose consciousness well before the point of successfully managing to CTB. In a tub, it would very likely lead to drowning, but you risk being semi-conscious for it. It would also require severing a major artery to approach reliable, and that is surprisingly hard to intentionally do. Femoral artery would be our chosen candidate, but that area (inner thigh) hurts like crazy to cut in at all and your body will be screaming at you to stop the entire time. Radial artery is even harder to get to as it is buried deeper than most would think near the wrist.

Other methods such as SN or SWB would be much more likely to succeed without quite as much SI as exsanguination attempts tend to bring on. Depending on which country you are in, there are still a few SN sources although globally it is becoming much harder to obtain. Places like UK and Canada lead to a welfare check, and often, confiscation. In the US, you can still get it fine to most states. A few seem to take it seriously, in particular, Texas.

If you decide you are interested in SN, we will be making a post in the next few days when we purity test ours and you may send us a PM then. The source we got ours from (MDS/MS) has yet to be purity tested and we would like to do that first before potentially sharing more info with anyone. Might get around to that tomorrow, depends on pain levels.
I appreciate your insight. I would be interested in hearing the results of your SN purity testing.

For reference I am in NY, and because of my history with self harm/suicide as well as my DID and BPD diagnoses, it is hard for me to get access to anything that could be seen as a danger to myself.

I may have missed it in one of the linked threads, what are you referring to with SWB?

I'd do anything to get N, but I've heard now even the dark web can't produce results, I think before it was coming from China and Mexico. Evidently those rivers have run dry.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
I appreciate your insight. I would be interested in hearing the results of your SN purity testing.

For reference I am in NY, and because of my history with self harm/suicide as well as my DID and BPD diagnoses, it is hard for me to get access to anything that could be seen as a danger to myself.

I may have missed it in one of the linked threads, what are you referring to with SWB?

I'd do anything to get N, but I've heard now even the dark web can't produce results, I think before it was coming from China and Mexico. Evidently those rivers have run dry.
We will post a thread shortly after we do our testing. Just waiting on test strips and a lower pain period to do the testing. We deemed it to be valuable enough information for other members to actually do correctly, otherwise we likely weren't going to bother.

SWB = Shallow Water Blackout. There is a mega-thread somewhere we think.

It is rather unfortunate that N isn't available anymore. Such a near-perfect method. Even people traveling to try to seek it lately are coming back empty-handed.

KatzeK4

KatzeK4

Katze
Mar 23, 2023
Icing helps a lot. When I was still actively self harming I did a bunch of shit, including using ice to numb and cut deeper, and felt minimal pain, although I was pretty deep. I still get pain there from nerve damage

grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
i actually never thought of that ice thing. thanks so much!!