• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lgm_rd_ss

lgm_rd_ss

Dec 6, 2023
Is cutting reliable? Since i was a kid i cut my arms way too deep without feeling much (just arms, in the rest of the body is kinda excruciating pain

Even tho, i do NOT want to fail at all, so i was thinking a good cut in the jugular vein (neck) would do the job

And i want to know about it as a CTB method (a good cut in the neck and maybe try to take some analgesics before i made the cut so it can be as painless and efective as possible)

I recently saw some kind of "knives?" for bread dough, and I don't know if it works for CTB <see the image for reference> 2B78280C E45B 4413 9E5A 6DA7821CE426

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Slitting your throat sounds like a horrific way to die. I'm so sorry your situation is making you consider it.

I would consider something like partial hanging if you are unable to access something more peaceful like SN.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
Slitting your throat sounds like a horrific way to die.
right
i tried it once on impulse, and while the knife was blunt, i had a small cut that hurt like a bitch for a few days 😭😭
imagine if it went deeper