Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Post services refuses to deliver unless I pay for the custom fee since it was outside of EU cuz DMC. Issue is, I used different name for order that's different from my real one on bank.
Tbh I'm paranoid about criminal charges so kinda want to decline and let customs destroy it but not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogteeth
C

Clochette

Sep 25, 2024
Which country are you from ? I dont think anyone is gonna look at the name of your bank, as long as you pay the custom fee...

Reactions: dogteeth
dogteeth

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
i dont think theyll care or even notice that the name is different, this happened to me but in australia w a designer bag and all they want is the fee to be paid they dont ask questions or anything, and tbh if its gotten to this point it has probably already cleared customs and just needs the payment to be released

Reactions: Tonkpils
Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Which country are you from ? I dont think anyone is gonna look at the name of your bank, as long as you pay the custom fee...
Ireland
I'm a pretty paranoid person frankly, which is why I'm posting
i dont think theyll care or even notice that the name is different, this happened to me but in australia w a designer bag and all they want is the fee to be paid they dont ask questions or anything, and tbh if its gotten to this point it has probably already cleared customs and just needs the payment to be released
I guess you're right. It's hard not to think of the worst outcome though.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dogteeth and Tonkpils