• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ready.Set.Go

Ready.Set.Go

Aug 7, 2023
I wanted to share my story with you all.

I am a survivor of sex trafficking, having been held and transported for three years before finally escaping. The trauma of this experience alone would be enough to break most people, but my struggles did not end there.

Shortly after escaping, I found myself in an abusive relationship with a textbook narcissist. When I became pregnant, I made the difficult decision to have an abortion, only to find out later that it had failed when I was 20 weeks pregnant. Against my partner's wishes, I carried the baby to term and gave birth to an autistic child.

Throughout all of this, my ex-partner has repeatedly tried to take custody of our child, even going so far as to create lies and get me falsely arrested.

The situation has only gotten worse, with my behavioral health records being illegally obtained and used against me. My care team has tried to get to the bottom of it all but things are getting worse as the doctors office seems afraid they will be sued (and rightfully so.)

They have provided my ex with a copy of these to take notes on, and mention sex trafficking, sexual assault, and detail numerous years of therapy discussions despite multiple letters and professionals telling them I am a fit parent. The report is biased and not done by a mental health professional. It has me sick.

I am losing my will / capability to survive. I want to live in the sense that I wish I was ok, I want to see my daughter grow. But this is so much. There's only so much weight that can be piled on before it crushes me. I feel crushed. I love my child more than life itself. Taking them is essentially taking my last reason to stay away.

I cannot imagine sitting in a court room having such private matters discussed by people who do not care for me. ❤️‍🩹 I am trying to make it at least to court before I solidify my choice … the reality is the choice is unavoidable for me after if I do lose my child.

• Hugs
Reactions: BojackHorseman
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Sorry your going through such a difficult situation. I can't imagine how terrible that must feel.