H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Do any of you believe in curses?
I am 1000% sure that someone placed a curse on me…
The things that have happened in my life are too much for it to be a coincidence or just bad luck…

Reactions: Circles, fishingline23 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's not just me that wonder about it, it's the people around me that wonder if maybe someone or something has put one on me 😆 touché am catching the bus before the mystery is solved.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
It's not just me that wonder about it, it's the people around me that wonder if maybe someone or something has put one on me 😆 touché am catching the bus before the mystery is solved.
Me too, everyone around me believes someone put a curse on me….
I'll jump on the bus with you…😃

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Me too, everyone around me believes someone put a curse on me….
I'll jump on the bus with you…😃
We will sit together at the back "the cursed backbenchers"

• Yay!
Reactions: hopeless08
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Isn't this connected with "voodoo" death or psychogenic death?

Reactions: hopeless08
F

fishingline23

Jan 5, 2024
This is what always crosses my mind whenever my life goes down, lol. I have a thought that it's not even through witchcraft or anything, but people could just pray to bring me down and things turn out the way they wanted. I get that it doesnt seem to be a coincidence because it keeps happening/the effect never ends...

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
This is what always crosses my mind whenever my life goes down, lol. I have a thought that it's not even through witchcraft or anything, but people could just pray to bring me down and things turn out the way they wanted. I get that it doesnt seem to be a coincidence because it keeps happening/the effect never ends...
Yeah every time I made life plans and started feeling excited about them, thinking things are finally turning around for me, finally am going to be happy….
It all comes crashing down…..
Every single time something good came my way and I had hope that it's finally my time and my suffering is coming to an end, the universe just slaps me in the face and enjoys seeing me fall apart again. I hate the word HOPE, it's just another way of torturing us further.