whywait

whywait

Nov 11, 2018
I've been putting this off so it feels good to be in the home stretch, literally throwing away my troubles. Unpaid bills? Not my problem anymore! Unfinished homework? Oh well! Half-started projects and hobbies and diet changes that I always had plans for but never got around to actually doing much? No more guilt. Tidying has never been so stress-free. It's really confirming my decision to ctb.

Reactions: xb243 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
How you gone do it?

Reactions: whywait and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Please format your harddrive before you go or give away or sell your PC otherwise they will be able to use your PC to find your posts here and raise a shitstorm about this place. "If it wasn't for that evil place, he or she would still be alive! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and whywait
whywait

whywait

Nov 11, 2018
How you gone do it?
SN

Please format your harddrive before you go or give away or sell your PC otherwise they will be able to use your PC to find your posts here and raise a shitstorm about this place. "If it wasn't for that evil place, he or she would still be alive! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"
Yeah that'll be my very last thing to do. On both the laptop and my phone. I wanted to stay here and post til the end but realistically it's not feasible, too big of a chance of me passing out with this site open in my hand. Nope.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals