• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nk4225

Aug 16, 2019
I am slowly introducing dxm into my system 450mg at a time every half hour. Currently at 1350mg. I believe that I will be fully anesthestized by the 3150mg point and will likely be gone at 3500. This is pure dxm in ppg suspension. At the point that I can barely physically function I will take the remaining doses required and hopefully it will work. I just found out my grandfather died died, I'm going back to jail, my fiancé cheated on me and my family has abandoned me. I'm really just curious what is after life because I am anhedonic and don't feel anything anymore
I wilm continue to update as long as I can
I am about to introduce another 450mg putting me at 1800mg. My fiance is currently asleep beside me and I feel like I am at a rough third plateau
Taking the next step now, to 1800. Just got dressed while still coherent. Fiance is still asleep. In one hour and thirty minutes my aunt is coming here to take me to my parole officer and jail, hopefully they aren't too traumatized
I should note incase 3600* isn't enough, I have aroind twenty grams ready
In 30 minutes I plan to take another 1800mg which should complete the method, to ensure success thirty minutes later I will take another 900-1800
Starting to feel numb meaning the anesthesia is working. Thank God for auto type lol. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me while I am still able to comprehend things

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Thanatos and Baskol1
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Sorry for everything you are going through. How are you doing?

Reactions: Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Wish you luck and peace. I am curious how you got dxm without acetaminophen in it OTC. That's not a thing in my area, at least not that I'm aware

Reactions: Baskol1
N

Nk4225

Aug 16, 2019
Honestly I'm surprised I haven't experienced any nausea yet
Currently laying in bed I think I am somewhere around 2 grams now. Amazon has the robocough BTW

• Hugs
Reactions: painoflife, Thanatos and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you've been struggling so and hope everything works out as you wish it to. I'm sorry the world hasn't been kind. I hope you feel comfortable and secure. Journey well