bluengreen

bluengreen

Jan 17, 2024
Pretty much the title. It's way too hard to get most conventional methods for me (SN, firearms, etc), but I have a few bottles of generic Benadryl, pink pills to be exact. I'm wondering if there's anything else I should consume in order to make it more lethal.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
it's not a method, don't bother with it

• Informative
Reactions: lionetta12, eeah and Plato'sCaveDweller
bluengreen

bluengreen

Jan 17, 2024
it's not a method, don't bother with it
Really? I read a couple of stories of some teenagers who died doing the "Benadryl challenge".
If so that sucks ass. What are more accessible methods that aren't SN? It's a pain to obtain for me.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Anything over the counter is not going to have a good chance of killing you. Benadryl is more likely to induce horrifying hallucinations and waking up in a pool of your own vomit than kill you.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and clarencekiwi
TransfemCutter

TransfemCutter

She/her
Aug 2, 2024
Respectfully, I'm not sure if you've done Benadryl recreationally or heard of people doing it, but not only will you likely survive; but you will also traumatize yourself with hours and hours of horrible shadow creatures pulling your skin off. Deliriants are no joke. Stay away

Reactions: willitpass
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I think everyone here sympathizes with you, but per the rules we can't suggest methods, or we risk being banned. I've spent many hours trying to research methods for myself. This shouldn't be so hard! Think about things you can't control and maybe work off that. For me, an example is I can't swim.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The lethal dose of diphenhydramine has been estimated to be 20 to 40 mg per 1 kg for adults. For children, the lethal dose is 500 milligrams (mg).

How much do you weigh (in kg). Take whatever you weigh and multiply it by both the "20 mg" number, and also the "40 mg" number. That will give you the "estimated" range in MG as to what *might* be fatal for your weight.

Then you need to figure out how much diphenhydramine is in each pill you have and multiply that by how many pills you actually have.

Compare how much you have to the estimated fatal amount for your weight you calculated earlier to see if you have anywhere near enough.

It is still NOT a recommended way to ctb, as there is high likelihood of not being successful.

Here's a list of drugs that can have major contraindications with diphenhydramine. I'll leave it up to you to figure out if they potentiate the effects of diphenhydramine, or not.

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/diphenhydramine-index.html?filter=3

Source: https://www.drugs.com

Reactions: bluengreen
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Pretty much the title. It's way too hard to get most conventional methods for me (SN, firearms, etc), but I have a few bottles of generic Benadryl, pink pills to be exact. I'm wondering if there's anything else I should consume in order to make it more lethal.
Not to sound negative, but supplement with something lethal.
OTC meds are vetted for safety before being released to the public.

bluengreen

bluengreen

Jan 17, 2024
I think everyone here sympathizes with you, but per the rules we can't suggest methods, or we risk being banned. I've spent many hours trying to research methods for myself. This shouldn't be so hard! Think about things you can't control and maybe work off that. For me, an example is I can't swim.
Agreed, the higher ups need their good little worker bees so they plaster "help" all over the search engines.
I think I might try jumping. I'll have to do it by the end of this year cause the ideal bridge is gonna have suicide barriers built soon

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I know someone who is wearing a colostomy bag because of an attempt using diphenhydramine.
Drug attempts are extremely dangerous & inefficient.
There's more of a risk of waking up severely disabled than succeeding.
I don't give recommendations but if it was me I wouldn't do it with drugs at all.
I have 2 attempts using pharmaceuticals & am still here.
You might want to look at some of the megathreads so you can get an idea of what is effective & available but I wouldn't waste my time with diphenhydramine at all.
Whatever choices you make, I hope you find what you're looking for.
Peace & love to you🌹💔

Reactions: bluengreen
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
When considering real-life variables, there isn't a "lethal" dose of anything. In real life all sorts of results from nothing to death happen all the way from beneath the maximum recommended therapeutic dose per kg all the way up to what would be considered many times a "lethal" dose under controlled circumstances. Death is far more likely to happen accidentally than intentionally. Statistics aren't what people think they are, they omit whatever info isn't useful for the statisticians participating in a study for one reason or another. There's never such a thing as unbiased information even when it's claimed to be objective.

C

clarencekiwi

May 27, 2024
Anything over the counter is not going to have a good chance of killing you. Benadryl is more likely to induce horrifying hallucinations and waking up in a pool of your own vomit than kill you.
exactly. you'll just meet the hat man and be terrified. such awful hallucinations. i love psychedelics, but this is a deliriant. so terrifying.