Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Would you rather die as a great evildoer or as an ignominious slug who made no difference on any scale? (be careful with the interpretation, I'm not insinuating anything)

W

WitheredHeights

Jul 15, 2024
I would rather die as a man that had a hill to perish upon. Evil or not, the Earth doesn't discriminate who she devours. The true sin, then, would be to die as nothing more than an insignificance in our perspectives and nothing at all to anything that may be greater or smaller than ourselves.

• Wow
Reactions: wCvML2, sserafim and Labyrinth
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I would rather die as a man that had a hill to perish upon. Evil or not, the Earth doesn't discriminate who she devours. The true sin, then, would be to die as nothing more than an insignificance in our perspectives and nothing at all to anything that may be greater or smaller than ourselves.
Wow, excellent answer

Reactions: sserafim
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
That's me, I am the slug.

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
I disagree with the perspective of needing a hill to die on. If the hill I die on is leaving the world worse than it was, then it is better that I did nothing at all.

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, wCvML2 and exitingtothevoid
U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
Would you rather die as a great evildoer or as an ignominious slug who made no difference on any scale? (be careful with the interpretation, I'm not insinuating anything)
Slug I don't want to be evil and I don't want drama

Reactions: TapeMachine, wCvML2 and exitingtothevoid
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I already am an ignominious slug, and I would rather stay that way.

T

ThisIsMe1357

Student
May 20, 2024
I would rather do nothing at all, achieve nothing at all and remain completely neutral, than do anything evil.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023