T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
Hey, newbie here. I appreciate the support and knowledge of this community. I find a sense of calm knowing that there are others out there that think similarly to me.

I have been having extreme health anxiety and damn it really stinks! I currently have a pretty high degree of nearsightedness and it is not really an issue for now. However, I have read that some people can lose their vision later in life and that just absolutely terrifies me. To lose my vision completely would be an absolute nightmare. I am already experiencing an awful degree of suffering and to lose that sense would be hell. I could not imagine trying to go on like that, nor do I ever want to experience such a situation. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to CTB if one is completely blind? What if the suffering and disability was absolutely unbearable and inhumane? How could one choose to end his or her own suffering in such a case? I currently am searching for a peaceful method to have so I can use it at a time of my choosing. I want to live out my life as best as possible, but I want the option to escape this existence whenever I want. No one should have to suffer and especially suffer something irreversible like vision loss or being paralyzed. I know that people still live through these conditions and that is their human right, but I would never want that experience for myself. I am healthy now and I don't want to suffer, so I could not imagine it getting worse like that! That would be true hell and pain in my opinion.

Anyway, I would like to know if it is possible to CTB even if you have complete blindness. I would really like to ease my anxiety a bit. I know the chances of it happening are low and random, but still.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Hey, newbie here. I appreciate the support and knowledge of this community. I find a sense of calm knowing that there are others out there that think similarly to me.

I have been having extreme health anxiety and damn it really stinks! I currently have a pretty high degree of nearsightedness and it is not really an issue for now. However, I have read that some people can lose their vision later in life and that just absolutely terrifies me. To lose my vision completely would be an absolute nightmare. I am already experiencing an awful degree of suffering and to lose that sense would be hell. I could not imagine trying to go on like that, nor do I ever want to experience such a situation. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to CTB if one is completely blind? What if the suffering and disability was absolutely unbearable and inhumane? How could one choose to end his or her own suffering in such a case? I currently am searching for a peaceful method to have so I can use it at a time of my choosing. I want to live out my life as best as possible, but I want the option to escape this existence whenever I want. No one should have to suffer and especially suffer something irreversible like vision loss or being paralyzed. I know that people still live through these conditions and that is their human right, but I would never want that experience for myself. I am healthy now and I don't want to suffer, so I could not imagine it getting worse like that! That would be true hell and pain in my opinion.

Anyway, I would like to know if it is possible to CTB even if you have complete blindness. I would really like to ease my anxiety a bit. I know the chances of it happening are low and random, but still.
You would have to just store some sodium nitrite for when the time arises. Spend more time on the website and you'll find your answer eventually. Best wishes.