-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
I am just curious what you guys think about it, if I ctb will I turn into a ghost, that kind of ghost which can only haunt forever (if ghosts don't die) in a place (idk how to say that in English, earth-bind spirit? or something else?) or something else? That kind of free ghost who is able to fly everywhere? I can't wait to become a ghost haha, I wanna be invisible and into the 4th dimension so that time become meaningless and I can travel here and there.
(If there's similar threads before I am sorry, I can't read fast through English...... hope no one attack me, please, I used to be a materialist but I turned idealistic when I saw a ghost shadow at UK. it terrified me a lot but idk why I am afraid of ghosts when I want to be one of them.
(I don't decide to ctb right now, I am only 20 to say the truth, but I wanna join the 27 club tbh. FYI.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Sukui, Slow_Farewell and Forever Sleep
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I don't know, if the society of phantoms is the same than the one of the living, I sincerely fear to be a ghost in (another) ghost world. I would rather be done dead.

Reactions: ctvunny and -Raven's Night-
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

Jan 31, 2020
I don't know, if the society of phantoms is the same than the one of the living, I sincerely fear to be a ghost in (another) ghost world. I would rather be done dead.
Wow that sounds reasonable, makes me kinda worried...... hopefully there won't be a society in the ghost world, I just long to exit from the stupid as fuck society, I hate society so much, so I'd rather wish I could be done dead if that's the horrible case. OMG suddenly realized that even being a ghost can be torturous! Why can't I just go non existent!
(Sorry for venting.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny and BlackMoon
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Wow that sounds reasonable, makes me kinda worried...... hopefully there won't be a society in the ghost world, I just long to exit from the stupid as fuck society, I hate society so much, so I'd rather wish I could be done dead if that's the horrible case. OMG suddenly realized that even being a ghost can be torturous! Why can't I just go non existent!
(Sorry for venting.
Yeah, imagine being a ghost and being eternally trapped around bigots, toxic, mocking people who will dedicate eternity to harm you and not leaving you in peace.

No, I don't want that at all. Non-existence is the way imo.

Reactions: -Raven's Night-
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

Jan 31, 2020
Yeah, imagine being a ghost and being eternally trapped around bigots, toxic, mocking people who will dedicate eternity to harm you and not leaving you in peace.

No, I don't want that at all. Non-existence is the way imo.
Absolutely. It reminds me of my own band's song titled 'Non-existence is deliverance'. The lyrics were written by me!
Gosh I can't imagine to suffer from those stupid things for an eternity's length. Even I am a ghost, I should simply ctb and become something beyond the existence of ghosts. In China we call the dead ghosts Jian (聻). And if Jian has that society as well, fuck it, I will vomit out an ocean😓. So terrible so I decided to leave the society once upon I get enough money for living a life of a loner with my best friend. Sorry for venting but it's been too long without telling someone my real thoughts on a forum.
Please give us non-existence, god. I need it, we need it. 😭

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't completely disbelieve in them. My Dad says he saw his Grandmother in ghost form. I supposedly saw my Mum. An Aunt also saw my Mum (not at the same time.)

Honestly- yeah- it's run through my head. Like- suicides or violent deaths surely disrupt the natural order. What if the shock of it does somehow trap us here. I'd feel bad for the next owners if I end up haunting this property.

Still- I agree- if we can move about, it would be awesome to be a ghost. I want to go exploring under the ocean. I guess it's quite dark though. I reckon I'd go and help out those people on those ghost hunter programmes. Give them something awesome to film.

• Wow
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Based on...i wouldnt say logical but..traditional published? i guess literature, it would have something to do with something binding the spirit or holding the spirit back.
Like unresolved issues, or unfulfilled..tasks, i think? i wouldnt say purpose. Some also say it has something to do with regrets, like how big a regret the spirit had.
Even then, they say you wouldnt float around and explore. I think (not sure) that you'd only haunt/be in a specific area that had meaning to you, etc.
I would love to think though that i'd just be a spirit floating around going and doing whatever I wanted.