T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
My biggest fear is being limited and trapped in a disability or disabilities because it is quite possible. I am so terribly scared that I will be stuck in an irreversible disability and lose the ability to CTB if I felt it was necessary. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could prepare for a horrible case like this? What if I get into a situation where I cannot move my limbs or have no vision? How would I CTB? This is the most terrifying thing to me. I cannot stop thinking about it. I am currently experiencing hell and knowing that CTB is an option now is my only sense of relief. I cannot imagine having this option taken away. I am so fucking scared.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I just don't think it's easy to ctb, all that anyone can do with methods is research the ones on this site, it's horrifying how there isn't the option of legalised assisted suicide, it's such a hellish world. Suicide is already so unnecessarily difficult enough if one is able to move around.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
That's the main reason I can't risk CTB with drugs even SN. I would recommend more brutal methods like drowning or gun because they have much higher death rates, I will go with one of these also.

T

thislife77

Oct 9, 2023
Sadly I just don't think it's easy to ctb, all that anyone can do with methods is research the ones on this site, it's horrifying how there isn't the option of legalised assisted suicide, it's such a hellish world. Suicide is already so unnecessarily difficult enough if one is able to move around.
It really is brutal that society would ban methods such as N. It is sad and cruel indeed.
That's the main reason I can't risk CTB with drugs even SN. I would recommend more brutal methods like drowning or gun because they have much higher death rates, I will go with one of these also.
Are there any threads on drowning or gun method? I am clueless
Are there any threads on drowning or gun method? I am clueless