• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Welcome to my goodbye thread, (if any moderators see this please ban my account as I will be deceased soon)

The time has come, I read something about counteracting Survival Instinct (SI) so fortunately I feel no fear now about death!
I'm ready to go, I chose to kill myself rather than decay from disease; I'm sure that's enough solace for it not to be a rash CTB
I don't know what happens after death but I don't care to hypothesize anymore but to just do it, I cannot take it anymore
I'm walking to the patch of dense forest I scouted it earlier in the weeks now and I'm kinda happy it's all going to be a bad dream once it's over

If you want details; I will hang myself via Full-Suspension/Short drop with polyester 10mm rope
I've done 1 month of research and it should be flawless in execution (no pun intended) Sanctioned Suicide was a good community I came for The methods; and stayed for the beautiful people of this forum, you guys deserve good life's and it was fun, so thank you guy's for the methods and community

Well I'm almost there I have to go I'll leave this Forum now

See you later if there is a Afterlife!

John galt 2001-2021
@Jenjoh2358
Life's not fair. I'm young too my friend and chronic disease is unbearable and unfair to have to live with. Others our age are out there living their best life. It hurts and I'm so sorry you had to feel like you were wasting away. I feel the same way and if there is an after life like you mentioned, let's meet up, share some stories, hang out, and laugh about life. You're more courageous than most. I hope you were able to find some happiness here despite your misery. I'll likely be following in your and everyone else's footsteps who have already crossed that great bridge. May you find everlasting peace and happiness. Thank you and have a wonderful rest.

Reactions: Nomad7