• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
Just in case I eat a big meal before, I'm extending the fast a little bit, assuming that won't cause any complications.

12 PM(noon): Start fast

(all of the time in between will probably be spent finishing some netflix shows or meditating, i don't really know or care anymore)

11 PM: 600 mg of Ibuprofen

11:15 PM: 30mg Metoclopramide

11:30 PM: 400 mg Tagamet

12 AM (midnight): 20 grams of SN mixed with 50 milliliters of water.

One thing I'm worried about is some people say to use 20-25 grams of SN, while other people say to use 100 milligrams per kilo of your weight..... in that case I'd only need 7 grams of SN, but...

I am suuuuper skinny, and I have an extremely fast metabolism and it's actually something that kind of worries me with the SN method (for example: I could eat pizza 7 days a week and not gain any permanent weight). Which measurement should I go with for SN?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
other people say to use 100 milligrams per kilo of your weight

I'm curious, what are the sources of that?

People have reported taking 15-17g and failing, I personally think it would be a huge risk to only take 7g.

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I'm curious, what are the sources of that?

People have reported taking 15-17g and failing, I personally think it would be a huge risk to only take 7g.
In Stan's Guide, theres a little section where it says "I have accessed that 100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose." and I heard others mention it in a few posts

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I am suuuuper skinny, and I have an extremely fast metabolism and it's actually something that kind of worries me with the SN method (for example: I could eat pizza 7 days a week and not gain any permanent weight). Which measurement should I go with for SN?

The fast metabolism works in your favour when it comes to SN suicide. It means your digestive system will be able to absorb it in a shorter time, lessening the time between ingestion and loss of consciousness. And especially when one has a fast metabolism, it's important not to skimp on the SN, because some of the SN turns into NO in your stomach (useless for CTB purposes). That's why you don't die when you eat cured meat!

The reason Stan's guide recommends 20-25g of SN rather than 100mg per kg of body weight is that the larger amount overwhelms your system more quickly, so you can pass out sooner without having to experience too much of the symptoms (and partly because of the NO production as mentioned previously).

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and anonymousapple
NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
With your provided info. your weight is around 70kg. So man I am definitely more skinny than you unless you have height of 6'5" or more since I weigh around 55kg and rest same with metabolism.
Although, wish you find peace with your decision:heart: