• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
I plan on CTB soon with 12 guage shotgun, hopefully taking out the brainstem for painless, instant death.
WIN 20231226 08 04 22 Pro I've been practicing and I think I have the correct angle. Does this look right?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki and rileywatson
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
Yeah, your angle looks pretty good. CTB by shotgun is pretty gruesome though, you're probably going to want to do this outside, a fair distance from anything that would need to be cleaned. Wishing you luck!

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah, your angle looks pretty good. CTB by shotgun is pretty gruesome though, you're probably going to want to do this outside, a fair distance from anything that would need to be cleaned. Wishing you luck!
Definitely not doing this indoors lol

Thank you though, just seeking some reassurance. I feel pretty good about the method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki and rileywatson
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023

Thank you though, just seeking some reassurance. I feel pretty good about the method.
Are you able to comfortable reach the trigger whilst maintaining this angle? The last thing you want is to have some sort of awkwardness with executing this or a jumpy, jerky impulse that throws it off.

Reactions: beelzebul, rileywatson and oddetoad
D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
Are you able to comfortable reach the trigger whilst maintaining this angle? The last thing you want is to have some sort of awkwardness with executing this or a jumpy, jerky impulse that throws it off.
Yes, I'm fairly confident I can brace the butt of the gun against something steady like a tree, grip the barrel with two hands (similar to the photo), and pull the trigger with my left toe. I have practiced and it takes very little pressure to decompress the trigger.

B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
Why not just put it to your temple? Why inside the mouth?

Also, you wanna die due to psychiatric drugs damage?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023

because there's more risk of missing and becoming a vegetable if you have it without the stabillity of the mouth

Reactions: tvoisluga
D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022

The temple is very awkward with a shotgun due to the longer barrel. I also feel more confident about the angle through the mouth.

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023

I've seen people fail with a shotgun to the temple (not something I would recommend anyone seeing). I don't know of anyone who's failed with a shotgun in the mouth, pointed at the brainstem.

• Aww..
Reactions: oddetoad and Talvikki
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I read 45° tilted towards roof of mouth is supposedly very good, but op's position is more parralel, his is better or?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, beelzebul and doublecupj
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
I read 45° tilted towards roof of mouth is supposedly very good, but op's position is more parralel, his is better or?
You're right it should be 45 degrees upward so that it aims at the brain stem. Does this place have a firearm sticky thread? I know there's various "mega threads" but they aren't stickied so not like it can actually be expected for people to find them. It's a shotgun so with OP's perpendicular (not parallel or 45) angle it should still work by blowing out the spinal cord? OP if you wanna be certain look at images of the location of the brain stem.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think it's lethal regardless. It's a shotgun after all

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, tabletop and oddetoad
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
Damn. You really gonna do that? I couldn't stop thinking about how gruesome it will be.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
There's actually a video online where a boy puts a ksg 12 keltec in his mouth and I can tell you after watching the footage you can pause frame by frame and the entire head is nonexistent after he pulls the trigger

For those that were talking if it was painful or not above

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and doublecupj
D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
There's actually a video online where a boy puts a ksg 12 keltec in his mouth and I can tell you after watching the footage you can pause frame by frame and the entire head is nonexistent after he pulls the trigger

There's also the Ronnie McNutt video, where he places the gun under the chin (bad idea), is not using a shotgun, yet still appears to explode his head and die instantly.

This is why I'm very confident in the method, weapon, and placement.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LunarLynx and oddetoad
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I've seen several videos on wpd watching people die website of shotgun suicides and a big part of the head is gone

Last edited:
S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023

That was Shuaib Aslam, an 18 year old kid who pointed the gun at his forehead, not his mouth IIRC. It looked instant and painless, and it's exactly the way I would like to CTB as well.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
That was Shuaib Aslam, an 18 year old kid who pointed the gun at his forehead, not his mouth IIRC. It looked instant and painless, and it's exactly the way I would like to CTB as well.
oh I had a memory it was in his mouth nvm

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
lol good because this method is extremely messy. do you have an idea of where you would do it since not you're not doing it inside? out of pure curiousity

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
lol good because this method is extremely messy. do you have an idea of where you would do it since not you're not doing it inside? out of pure curiousity
Yes, there's a cemetery down the road from my house (my grandmother is actually buried there), with a bunch of woods at the very top of the hill. I'm planning to go into the wooded area and do it. I'll leave the notes in my car and maybe one in my bedroom. I walked the area a few days ago and found a really good spot, there's a big log I can sit on with a tree directly in front which gives me something to brace the gun on.

• Hugs
Reactions: tsykoais
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Yes, there's a cemetery down the road from my house (my grandmother is actually buried there), with a bunch of woods at the very top of the hill. I'm planning to go into the wooded area and do it. I'll leave the notes in my car and maybe one in my bedroom. I walked the area a few days ago and found a really good spot, there's a big log I can sit on with a tree directly in front which gives me something to brace the gun on.
Are you using 00 buckshot or slug? I know in the mouth 45 degree angle is best. But what about shooting from outside of the skull like shuabi did? I'm guessing he used buckshot. Would buckshot penetrate the skull? 1 have 1600 feet per second 00 buckshot. I have a 12 gauge shotgun. Shuabi destroyed his head brain

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
Are you using 00 buckshot or slug? I know in the mouth 45 degree angle is best. But what about shooting from outside of the skull like shuabi did? I'm guessing he used buckshot. Would buckshot penetrate the skull? 1 have 1600 feet per second 00 buckshot. I have a 12 gauge shotgun. Shuabi destroyed his head brain
00 buckshot.

I am not comfortable with the shuabi method because it appears he was using a much shorter gun where the barrel didn't obstruct him from pulling the trigger with his finger. I have a 12 guage shotgun, with a pretty long barrel, so I'm gonna have to pull the trigger using my toe.

Buckshot would obliterate the brain, based on the research I've done.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
00 buckshot.

I am not comfortable with the shuabi method because it appears he was using a much shorter gun where the barrel didn't obstruct him from pulling the trigger with his finger. I have a 12 guage shotgun, with a pretty long barrel, so I'm gonna have to pull the trigger using my toe.

Buckshot would obliterate the brain, based on the research I've done.
Yeah but would buckshot penetrate the skull? The human skull is very tough. I'm thinking of shooting from outside of skull like shuabi did .

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah but would buckshot penetrate the skull? The human skull is very tough. I'm thinking of shooting from outside of skull like shuabi did .
Buckshot is called BUCKshot because it's literally designed to take down large game animals like deer and elk. It would not only penetrate the skull, but liquify it. It would have no problem with the human skull.