abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Is eating too much salt a realistic way to ctb? I read that if you have like your body weight in kg you can die from it but I don't know how long that would take. Anyone know if this is like a realistic way to do things or not? (and when I say salt I mean just like the average table salt. not some fancy salt or anything).

briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
gonna be honest, that would be an ungodly amount of salt. you'd probably feel like shit eating that much salt and it'd take a while and all around be a very unpleasant and expensive experience. there's probably easier, cheaper, less time consuming, and more pleasant ways to ctb than to consume your weight in salt. this isn't meant to be judgement, either. i'm sure you're asking for a reason, but i don't think it's super realistic unfortunately.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, this won't work. It's very likely that you suffer from possible organ damage after the attempt. It's not worth trying that. There are way better methods if you are really serious about it.

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Is eating too much salt a realistic way to ctb? I read that if you have like your body weight in kg you can die from it but I don't know how long that would take. Anyone know if this is like a realistic way to do things or not? (and when I say salt I mean just like the average table salt. not some fancy salt or anything).
It's the riskiest hardest method. It's not very recommend and it'd take a shit ton of time. Maybe try other methods? There's a ton

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
I def worded that wrong. You need your kg weight but it said grams for each kg. That's how you tell I'm bad at talking and typing.

But also I want something that I can do with what I have or only getting simple things. And many of the methods on here involve ordering complicated things that to me just don't feel realistic.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Which methods in particular?
sn, the like nitrogen one or whatever one uses like the tanks of stuff, getting a gun, night night
and sn seems like the most common one on here tbh

I also don't think I have a good place to hang myself in my room, meaning that I would want to wait for that one until outside stops being green as I dont wanna climb over green stuff.

D

Deleted member 65988

sn, the like nitrogen one or whatever one uses like the tanks of stuff, getting a gun, night night
and sn seems like the most common one on here tbh
I understand how daunting it may look to set up especially Inert gas but it is possible, it just depends if you have access to it.

Sn is mostly popular due to the fact that it can be accessed for the most part although the meds are difficult to acquire but it depends where in the world you are.

So with all this being said, are you considering salt as a method because it's easier to set up compared to those other methods despite its reliability being lower than those methods.

Reactions: abcz
D

Deleted member 65988

yeah basically
What about salt made you think it's possible to ctb with it and could be just as effective as any other methods discussed on this forum. Is it because it's easier than the methods in terms of being approachable?

Last edited by a moderator:
waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Salt water is used as an emetic so id imagine without anti-sickness drugs you'd vomit repeatedly before you could do a lot of damage

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
What about salt made you think it's possible to ctb with it and could be just as effective as any other methods discussed on this forum. Is it because it's easier than the methods in terms of being approachable?
I read about someone killing their child by giving them too much salt.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Salt water is used as an emetic so id imagine without anti-sickness drugs you'd vomit repeatedly before you could do a lot of damage
this + severe dehydration are about all youd realistically get
children are biologically different than adults in many many ways

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I still don't think it's a feasible method and just as @lita-lassi said children are biologically different from adults in many ways.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
ok yeah i dont think i will be capable of eating that much salt. I already struggled with a single packet. im not as strong as most of yall