• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
hey guys,
first post so my bad if the grammar or whatever is horrible lmaoo..
so I've been on Polamidone (2x as potent as Methadone) because I was/am (whatevs, not using) a heroin and benzodiazepines addict. Ive been on it for almost 2,5 years but Ive been taking it very irregularly (mostly all the 7 bottles on the weekend), so there's always a window from about 2-4 days where I don't take the Pola.
I also get Rivotril (2mg, Clonazepam).

I have 45x2mg Clonazepam pills and every Friday I get 7 bottles containing 40mg of Polamidone.
That'd be 280mg of total Polamidone and 90mg of Clonazepam.
I know I have a tolerance but if I would take it all at once and maybe be here n chat for about 30-60mins til the meds kick in and then go lie down on my back, no pillow.. - would that take me out?
Ik the only way of finding out is to do it.

But what do y'all think?

I would do it like this:
- just eat at noon or only small snacks, or not at all

- wait til around 10/11pm and take all the pills with some water

- wait around 10-15mins to make sure I don't feel too nauseous so I can down all the 7 bottles with some juice or smth

- open a new thread or write in here and just chat til I feel very tired

- lie down on my back with no pillow and hopefully fall asleep and never wake up again
(My parents won't check on me cuz they know Ill probably sleep til 9pm the next day or they'll come and check on me on Sunday 8-10am.., so it'd be foolproof Id say)

Id appreciate any input!!
Much love y'all šŸ«¶šŸ¼

Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Your body is use to a lot of these drugs. Maybe get them out of your system first then try. unsure on amounts but I'll get back to you and do some research.