Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
I have easy access to 10 slow acting insulin injections - 3000 Units PLUS 5 viles of fast acting insulin - 5000 Units.

I'm non-diabetic and this is all insulin left at home by my sibling they don't live here no more so I aren't depriving them of medication.

Would using all this inulin at once do the job?

Last edited:
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i knew a guy 2 yrs back who tried this and ended up in the hospital w/ fkd up health. Hanging/drowning r more secure methods.

Reactions: ScoreCard, Reiter and qwerty1969
lunarpixels

lunarpixels

Mar 1, 2023
Alright, I'll give you the rundown of insulin (I have diabetes):

Fast-Acting insulin is able to adjust a blood sugar in 30 minutes and is usually taken with food. A normal dose for a controlled diabetic would be like 10 units or so. The longer-lasting one controls your blood sugar over a course of 24 hours.

My advice would be to fast a little and then use a lot of the fast-acting insulin. If you want them to have a hard time bringing you back, I also suggest using the slower-acting, since it might not be expected. The last thing I'd worry about is, if your sibling was diabetic, she might have something called "glucagon" in the house. That raises your sugar up when you take too much insulin and brings you back to normal. It'd be in a red case most of the time. Somehow dispose of it for obvious reasons.

S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
I've read that insulin overdoses can be really painful, rarely kill you and can leave you with brain damage. Pretty risky.

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Alright, I'll give you the rundown of insulin (I have diabetes):

Fast-Acting insulin is able to adjust a blood sugar in 30 minutes and is usually taken with food. A normal dose for a controlled diabetic would be like 10 units or so. The longer-lasting one controls your blood sugar over a course of 24 hours.

My advice would be to fast a little and then use a lot of the fast-acting insulin. If you want them to have a hard time bringing you back, I also suggest using the slower-acting, since it might not be expected. The last thing I'd worry about is, if your sibling was diabetic, she might have something called "glucagon" in the house. That raises your sugar up when you take too much insulin and brings you back to normal. It'd be in a red case most of the time. Somehow dispose of it for obvious reasons.