Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I'm done. I cant do it anymore. I need to attempt again, but i dont know what to use. Any ideas how i can try to CTB with household items? I cant wait right now. I need a solution now. I need a way to kill myself. Please, does anyone have an idea? Or to at least temporarily knock myself out so i dont have to feel this pain anymore????

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I'm done. I cant do it anymore. I need to attempt again, but i dont know what to use. Any ideas how i can try to CTB with household items? I cant wait right now. I need a solution now. I need a way to kill myself. Please, does anyone have an idea? Or to at least temporarily knock myself out so i dont have to feel this pain anymore????
Night night or hanging and sometimes carbon monoxide can be done with household stuff

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
how does it work???

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a suicide resource complination section with information about methods. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, if there's the option to just easily leave this existence it really would be such a relief.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Detergent type of but that needs research