• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marabellasol

marabellasol

đź’•
Nov 4, 2023
For the past week or so I've been feeling completely apathetic, i'm wondering if I should take advantage of this and ctb very soon, i was planning to just before my birthday in december but due to friends getting authorities involved, i wasn't able to

Now everything has calmed down a bit, i'm wondering if i should do it now or wait until whenever i feel like this again and i have all my affairs in order

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for here. Are you looking for someone else's permission to ctb? It's you who ultimately makes the choice, and you who decides when that time is. Some people want to do it when they feel apathetic, some people want to do it when they feel miserable. I've only tried to do it when I was miserable because when I'm apathetic eventually fear takes over. Everyone's different.

All the best to you.

Reactions: Sid19
marabellasol

marabellasol

đź’•
Nov 4, 2023
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for here. Are you looking for someone else's permission to ctb? It's you who ultimately makes the choice, and you who decides when that time is. Some people want to do it when they feel apathetic, some people want to do it when they feel miserable. I've only tried to do it when I was miserable because when I'm apathetic eventually fear takes over. Everyone's different.

All the best to you.
I'm asking if it's a good idea or not, sorry if I wasn't very clear lmao I'm very tired atm

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'm asking if it's a good idea or not, sorry if I wasn't very clear lmao I'm very tired atm
I can't answer that for you. As I said, you're the one who decides that. I don't know if CTBing while apathetic works, because it doesn't work for me. For some people they need to feel apathetic to go and do that. I don't know what your baseline is. Do you normally have bouts of apathy? Misery? Manic episodes?

If you want an answer instead of me bullshitting along - if this isn't baseline for you, and you think you can take advantage of it, go for it.

• Love
Reactions: marabellasol
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Look my guy, none of us can tell you whether its a good idea or not, but if youre hesitating because you're unsure if you should CTB right now, id maybe take it as a sign to wait and think on it a bit more.

After all, you might not catch this bus, but the stop is always waiting there for when you're ready to get the next one

Reactions: Sid19