• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Caspi.kherson

Caspi.kherson

Feb 21, 2023
I've had this thought for the past 2 days, what if you make your own gun with 3d printed parts, metal pipes and tape, and then make the ammunition for it via the improvised munitions handbook or smth adjacent. The guy that killed Schizo Abe in Japan reportedly only took 1-2 days to build his weapon out of very easy to obtain materials. I know someone with a 3d printer and for the ammunition it seems black powder could be the hardest to make, but there's a bunch of tutorials online. I'm sure it won't be as lethal as a regular shotgun but if it killed Schizo Abe, maybe u could use it for CTB?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've thought about killing my self with a homemade gun basically use a push bike helmet with 6 holes drilled into it and use copper piping for a barrel, insert 6 barrels into the bike helmet possitioned around the helmet at 60 degree intervals, you can make a ignition source from a hairdryer take out the heating element use a 6 volt battery and a matcher, i was thinking of creating the bullets from soldering wire because it can be heated up and moulded into a bullet , you can get black powder from fireworks at least you did when i was a kid growing up probably still can, then you just create a master switch to ignite all six barrels at the same time then it's just a matter of putting the helmet on and pushing the switch which within seconds you will be dead

What is the explosive powder in fireworks?

The recipe for black powder, or gunpowder, the basic material in all fireworks, has remained the same since it was discovered in China about 1,000 years ago: 75 percent saltpeter (potassium nitrate), 15 percent charcoal, and 10 percent sulfur.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caspi.kherson