• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MildenWarden

MildenWarden

May 23, 2022
I didn't seem to find any thread related to a method like this, would it work? summer arrived and there's some really big temperatures in my city and there are some big open fields in some zones, I assume I could use a black shirt or something to cover my head to get heated up faster, what are your thoughts on this idea?

LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I mean, yes that has the potential to be fatal
I wouldn't recommend it personally, sounds very unreliable, uncomfortable and quite possibly excruciating

• Aww..
Reactions: MildenWarden
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Seems like an extremely bad idea

• Aww..
Reactions: LivideLamb and MildenWarden
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Happens to people every year, especially if they're older and poorly hydrated. Exert yourself, don't bring water, & you'll keel over easily enough. I've had heatstroke more than once—you will feel like complete crap, in the worst way. Throwing up, head pounding…Eventually you'll start feeling confused, disoriented…Then you'll get the shivers. Weird, I know…At some point you'll just collapse & pass out. If you're not found, then yes, you could be done.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Shows promise. You could potentially make it go faster by sitting in a car with no windows open and it could also be made to look like an accident too. Probably hurts like literal hell though and what's really stopping you from snapping out of it due to survival instinct (if you're in the car at least).

Reactions: Julgran and MildenWarden
G

GoneBeforeChristmas

Aug 5, 2021
Not a great method imo, but if you're going to do it it'd have to be in the desert in the middle of nowhere. Doesn't sound like a super pleasant way to go.

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me that sounds like one of the most horrible ways to die. I think that I would never personally ctb that way.

• Aww..
MildenWarden

MildenWarden

May 23, 2022
Yeah I probably rushed this idea, I'm really desperate right now, I think I will practice partial hanging more and more until I eventually succeed, thanks for your thoughts.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Really? I never heard of this method. I could actually ctb this way because I've always been in hot rooms alot. My room always been the hot because of reasons, even at my parents.
Right now my place is hot and I always keep the windows closed. Sometimes it gets like an oven in here, but now knowing that I could CTB I will keep the heater on full blast now.
This would be better achievement them my recent failed method of vsed while I attempting to another failed method.
Good to know.

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Really? I never heard of this method. I could actually ctb this way because I've always been in hot rooms alot. My room always been the hot because of reasons, even at my parents.
Right now my place is hot and I always keep the windows closed. Sometimes it gets like an oven in here, but now knowing that I could CTB I will keep the heater on full blast now.
This would be better achievement them my recent failed method of vsed while I attempting to another failed method.
Good to know.
How did the vsed fail?

Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
I was just reading about this. I certainly think it's possible.. I'm in the U.K and every summer there's always stories about people passing out from the heat here. I've just had a look at some statistics from the Gov websites and last year during 2 months of summer there were 1,600+ deaths related to heat stroke. Most of those were elderly people. Approx 162 people were aged 0-65 and 1,500 people were aged 65+. Now I'm certain that all of these people had no intention of dying, so I wonder if someone had intent to die from heat stroke they could purposefully avoid drinking water to increase their levels of dehydration, wear black, heavy clothes or layers to increase their body heat, exercise to increase body heat and dehydration so then it could (potentially) give them a better chance at succeeding.. however, I don't know how reliable it is as a whole, if there's any guarantee you'll fall unconscious & your body starts to shut down, how long it typically takes and what are the consequences if you survive but certain organs are damaged in the process. I can't imagine it's peaceful unless before unconsciousness you become so delirious from the heat that you don't know what's going on.. I think it's possible but it would have to be very diligently planned

• Hugs
O

oliverbosch22

Aug 13, 2022
I have planned this method. I'll first dehydrate myself in the middle of a desert(I've already selected a spot in the desert for summertime CTB). After dehydrating myself a bit, I'll take a few prescription sleeping pills and place myself in the direct sunlight(lie down) at 42°C and wait for the unconsciousness and subsequently death. How's this plan in your expert opinion?

• Aww..
SoDead

SoDead

Nov 2, 2021
Perhaps it is easier to achieve by creating hot and wet environment in a closed room with available house appliances. Like 40 degrees Celsius and near 100% humidity. Intensive physical exercises started before entering this room and continued after entering it should make organism overheating really fast. Have no idea though how would all this feel. May be not so bad, given that some people unexpectedly lost consciousness and died like this while running in hot weather.
Another issue - in such conditions corpse may decompose really fast, creating a rather disturbing scene for those who will find it a few days later.