• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Usually goodbye threads dont fuck me up too much but watching this happen in real time is... stomach turning to say the least...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: http-410, pinkribbonscars, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Sweet dreams, Kiko. 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
This is awful, the world is fucked. Fucked beyond hope its so over. This person didnt even want to die, but the world was so cruel to them that they saw no other choice left.
Why? Why does this happen? How can people seriously claim a God exists when fucked up shit like this happens in the world?

Poor guy. They wanted to live but life told them "Fuck you no, not today." But why? What did they do to deserve this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Caramelized, helicoptero, aticeret and 4 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Most of us don't really want to die, but we feel like we have no other option left, thats what makes it so sad...
Let's send them off with a smile.
Much love Kikoo ♡

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Caramelized, helicoptero, Minsu and 5 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I cant get over this i cant believe it why is the world so fucking cruel. Watching this happen in real time and knowing this guys backstory and reasonings for doing it makes it so much worse. I cant take it anymore.
Hes probably laying on the ground right now in agony and puking his brains out. Oh the fucking horror. Fuck Fuck Fuck i hope atleast its over fast and painless.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: TheDog_, dimstar, aticeret and 2 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Thinking of you. I hope everything is peaceful, you truly deserve that.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
This is scary this shit is horrifying
I need to leave this thread. I need a break. Im sorry Kiko goodbye...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Aloneisbestforme, Huggs and 2 others
Red_sleep

Red_sleep

Jul 29, 2023
She was an amazing person.. but wronged by this horrible world. She didn't deserve this..

Hope you will rest peacefully Kiko..

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Such a lovely soul taken due to how harsh the world was. I hope she's at peace

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
It's so strange because I was just wondering about you Kikoo, we didn't speak but I saw you around. Then saw your thread and you were leaving just as I was thinking of you.
I'm so sorry. Rest now and be at peace 💛

• Love
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Most of us don't really want to die, but we feel like we have no other option left, thats what makes it so sad...
Let's send them off with a smile.
Much love Kikoo ♡
She was in a horrible situation about to be homeless .And she said there was no way she could make it being homeless. mentioned didn't want to die.

Like every one has posted Kikoo was a wonderful person.

She wrote she was going to be homeless on 8/22 tomorow. Hadn't been able to get herself to drink it a couple of times before .

imo another victim as many of us are of this evil world and of life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once and Praestat_Mori
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I haven't even been here for very long, yet I know I'm going to miss seeing that waggly avatar.

Be at peace.

• Love
Reactions: lavender143once and Praestat_Mori
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Kikoo idk who you are but I hope you find peace on the other side as I hope to as well. RIP.

• Love
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Got SN, got benzos, and got paracetamol. That's what I'll have to work with this time.
I'll most likely vomit, so I'm gonna have to depend on whatever will stay in my body after.
I'm going to prepare 4 glasses, 15g of SN each. I weight 41 kg/90 lbs, hoping it will somehow benefit me.
I'll do it either tomorrow or Monday. I'll be home alone since afternoon till next day morning, so like 16-20h.
Will schedule a text message to the emergency saying I commited, that will be sent in the morning.
Really praying I won't decide to call for help, ratting myself out wouldn't be the best thing to do in my situation.
I don't wanna die. But I don't have a choice, or any more time. I hate how dirty my life did me.
But well, shit happens, I guess. Some get lucky, some don't.
Just want to add that I'm insanely grateful for finding this site. I don't know what I would do without it. You guys are the best
Pls send strength
I'm sorry for everything you've been through. What's your reason to vtb actually? Sending you hugs

• Love
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I'm sorry for everything you've been through. What's your reason to vtb actually? Sending you hugs
They are already gone i think. rest in peace

• Love
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Oh I read her previous post in an another thread and she wanted to ctb because of getting homeless :/ Rest in peace Kikoo 💕

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope you are at peace now. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏💛

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
hope you found peace

• Love
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Oh. I was wondering where you were. I'm so so sorry for the pain you were and had experienced. Every message, response, and conversation you had here showed how pure and kind your soul was. Glad to know your death was successful, and that at long last you're in peace.

• Love
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
150764.gif

• Love
Reactions: Tulip<3, pinkribbonscars, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
I hope you're in a better place now.. I was a lurker but had just decided to make an account today after seeing her profile hoping maybe we'd be friends. I didn't think she would leave so soon..
Maybe if there's a second chance we will get to meet. Maybe in a place where we can all be happy. i am looking forward to that place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
I'm really sorry you had to go through this. May you rest in peace, my best wishes to you wherever you are. RIP.

• Love
  • Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Requiescat in pace!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I never interacted with you, nor did I read this thread while it happened, but you posted in my goodbye thread. Thank you for the farewell wishes. I'm sorry your life did you so dirty that you had no choice, despite not wanting to ctb. Hope to join you on the other side soon. ❤️

970B68B4 BE74 40E9 8C1C 727597D9E27E

D

D3HIII

D#
Aug 22, 2023
I pray you have made a peaceful journey to the other side. I never got to interact or talk with you, But I followed this thread as it unfolded, I am sorry....I know you are in a better place now, and I have hopes of meeting you soon.:heart:

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I hope you have found your peace Kikoo! I have been on this site as a guest for many months now, and decided to make an account yesterday. Now i can finally comment here and say Rest In Peace :heart: