nvnvnv123123

nvnvnv123123

Oct 6, 2020
im pretty sure ive induced schizophrenia or constant psychosis, or maybe im really being watched over by some type of higher being at the moment. ive become extremely keen on repeating numbers, and it feels as if everyone around me is able to read my thoughts before i even express them. it's pretty much hell. going to ctb tomorrow with percs, alcohol, and xanax. praying it doesn't just induce a coma and actually does the job.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Silvermorning, Hopeindeath! and 2 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I'm not really familiar with this method, you seem new, have you researched it well enough?
I'm sorry about the psychosis, that sounds really difficult to go through. If there really is a higher being, then, hopefully they will watch over you as you go. Good luck with everything:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: ronigail9, Good4Nothing and sadworld
nvnvnv123123

nvnvnv123123

Oct 6, 2020
I'm not really familiar with this method, you seem new, have you researched it well enough?
I'm sorry about the psychosis, that sounds really difficult to go through. If there really is a higher being, then, hopefully they will watch over you as you go. Good luck with everything:hug:
I am hoping for respiratory failure, as I know that a downer on top of a downer on top of a downer should be quite powerful. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and my percs will be laced with fentanyl.

Reactions: ronigail9
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I am hoping for respiratory failure, as I know that a downer on top of a downer on top of a downer should be quite powerful. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and my percs will be laced with fentanyl.
Is there any particular reason you are not going with a potentially more reliable or at least more peaceful method? Not judging, I just want to make sure you are thinking it through.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I survived a fentanyl OD, and you need to contend with issues such as being 100% certain you have taken enough, you might pass out before you take enough, you might vomit all your pills, or the alcohol or everything. You might get brain damage from lack of oxygen if you don't get enough, but not take enough to die.
There is research in this forum that can guide you on more reliable methods if you prefer. But it's a good shot anyway, if you want to be the tester on it and let me know how many pills you take and how much alcohol to know if it is a reliable method.

Reactions: Stick
nvnvnv123123

nvnvnv123123

Oct 6, 2020
Is there any particular reason you are not going with a potentially more reliable or at least more peaceful method? Not judging, I just want to make sure you are thinking it through.
I am honestly thinking about adding partial hanging in conjunction with the meds. If not, I may look for some SN tomorrow, as well.

Reactions: Stick and ronigail9
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I am honestly thinking about adding partial hanging in conjunction with the meds. If not, I may look for some SN tomorrow, as well.
That would work, I've heard hanging is a very effective method and doubling on any method is better

Reactions: Stick
nvnvnv123123

nvnvnv123123

Oct 6, 2020
I survived a fentanyl OD, and you need to contend with issues such as being 100% certain you have taken enough, you might pass out before you take enough, you might vomit all your pills, or the alcohol or everything. You might get brain damage from lack of oxygen if you don't get enough, but not take enough to die.
There is research in this forum that can guide you on more reliable methods if you prefer. But it's a good shot anyway, if you want to be the tester on it and let me know how many pills you take and how much alcohol to know if it is a reliable method.
Thank you for the info, I'll add in an anti emetic as well. Or maybe I shouldn't and just fall asleep on my back with a backpack on so I can choke to death on my vomit. I'm not looking for a PRETTY ctb, just a ctb.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Thank you for the info, I'll add in an anti emetic as well. Or maybe I shouldn't and just fall asleep on my back with a backpack on so I can choke to death on my vomit. I'm not looking for a PRETTY ctb, just a ctb.
Waking up is worse than living before ctb so do everything possible to avoid