P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
I will have my ctb tomorrow.
I'll rent a small cabin, I think I'll eat some food that I enjoy, I made an amazing playlist so I can go away with a little peace of mind, I've always really enjoyed music. I'm nervous but also happy to be able to end this tiredness that I have had since I was little and that never goes away, all this anxiety and depression that I can't stand anymore, all these worries, these ailments, all this trauma... I already want to be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Sannti, AKAY87 and 11 others
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
I wish you luck and that you can be set free. I'm waiting on my bus for similar reasons, so I understand you and how this existence can just be pure suffering. Hope everything goes smoothly and you can find the peace you deserve.

Last edited:
I

insaneclient101

Sep 15, 2023
I hope that you will find the freedom and peace you have been seeking for.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I will have my ctb tomorrow.
I'll rent a small cabin, I think I'll eat some food that I enjoy, I made an amazing playlist so I can go away with a little peace of mind, I've always really enjoyed music. I'm nervous but also happy to be able to end this tiredness that I have had since I was little and that never goes away, all this anxiety and depression that I can't stand anymore, all these worries, these ailments, all this trauma... I already want to be free.
Wishing you a smooth transition.
Hopefully you'll be able to find your freedom that you have been yearning for so long.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan! May I ask what's your method?

I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a good and peaceful journey.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to be leaving this world, I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope you find true peace from all the suffering.

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I'm sorry you're leaving and what you've gone through in this life. Wishing you nothing but peace and may you finally be free

P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan! May I ask what's your method?

I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!
Thank you for your wishes (: it's the SN method, I hope everything goes perfectly.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, lack, DeadHead and 1 other person
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
I hope all goes well and according to plan, may you find peace. I'll be joining you Tuesday

Reactions: hellno
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I wish I knew how to source SN. Wishing you all the best
Use the chemical formula when searching (as opposed to the name written out in words)

Reactions: SVEN
P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
Well I had planned this for today afternoon, but I don't know, I feel extreme anxiety, I'm afraid, I couldn't get antiemetic and I don't know how painful or successful it will be this way. The thing is, if I don't do it today I won't have the opportunity to do it soon. I don't know what to do and I already feel a bit of a failure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, swaraj and Praestat_Mori