BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I literally just drank the SN. I'm so scared and alone but I guess this is what I wanted. I'll let you all know if I live
Hope you have a safe passage if that is what fate decides. Embrace the love and support here and focus on a positive ending, fight the fear. xxx
I just threw up everywhere. I wonder if I won't die now
If you wish to live, call out for help, drag yourself out of your home if necessary. If you wish to succeed, stay calm and drift with the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and Ghost2211
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Hope you have a safe passage if that is what fate decides. Embrace the love and support here and focus on a positive ending, fight the fear. xxx

If you wish to live, call out for help, drag yourself out of your home if necessary. If you wish to succeed, stay calm and drift with the moment.
Last seen over an hour ago. I fear it may be too late if they didn't immediately call for help.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, BLUE1970 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My heart goes out to you 0P. It seems you were not completely ready, and acted out of impulse. It makes me so sad to think that life put you in a position that you felt you had to do something you weren't ready to do. I hope you are at peace now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yuki Tenuki, Disappointered, opiatedreamz and 7 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I hope she's okay, one way or another.

Reactions: Disappointered, death137, StuFin and 3 others
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Last seen over an hour ago. I fear it may be too late if they didn't immediately call for help.
I feel sad. Not often I feel emotion.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80, death137, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
oh my goodness :(( i was hoping you were able to hold on until december, i guess things got unbearable. if you survived i hope that you are ok, if not then i hope you're at peace now :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: opiatedreamz, death137 and Ghost2211
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
It took her about 7 minutes to vomit. Is that enough time to absorb it?
I'm wondering this too. Sn is such a gamble really. Sometimes I feel like I wouldn't be lucky when things like this happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Emily_Numb, Ghost2211 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Guess I just witnessed my first CTB story :aw:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NekoNomNom, opiatedreamz, death137 and 5 others
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
It is a natural reaction to expel toxins, if the OP vomited so soon after ingestion the chances are this is a failed attempt. I would be somewhat relieved as I cannot bear the thought of them passing with regret. This is a stark reminder to all that you must be 100% certain before taking this course of action.

Reactions: Dizzylady80, infinitelove, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
It is a natural reaction to expel toxins, if the OP vomited so soon after ingestion the chances are this is a failed attempt. I would be somewhat relieved as I cannot bear the thought of them passing with regret. This is a stark reminder to all that you must be 100% certain before taking this course of action.
Yes, suicide should be a careful and deliberate action. It is for this reason that I am planning every step. I'm also willing to go as far as planning my funeral.

Reactions: infinitelove, death137, Symbiote and 4 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I think 7 minutes is more than enough time. Some people vomit and then pass out within 5 minutes.

Moonicide is a good example of how fast it can take effect: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

Reactions: death137, Ghost2211 and woxihuanni
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Yes, suicide should be a careful and deliberate action. It is for this reason that I am planning every step. I'm also willing to go as far as planning my funeral.
I've done the same, detailed my funeral requirements to family right down to the music played. Cardboard box, cremation and a play list..I want it to be a celebration of my time here on earth and my achievements. A happy day. Family are on board thankfully.

Reactions: infinitelove, Ghost2211, virginiawoolf86 and 1 other person
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
I think 7 minutes is more than enough time. Some people vomit and then pass out within 5 minutes.

Moonicide is a good example of how fast it can take effect: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/
He could ve called for help. Seems he wasn't so sure about it after he took it. Let's send him good vibes and wish for the best whatever that may be.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, opiatedreamz, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I've done the same, detailed my funeral requirements to family right down to the music played. Cardboard box, cremation and a play list..I want it to be a celebration of my time here on earth and my achievements. A happy day. Family are on board thankfully.
That is awesome. I will do this as well. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Ghost2211 and BLUE1970
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I wish you peace. :hug:

Hopefully see you on the other side soon

Reactions: Ghost2211
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Good bye! (( It's sad to see you go(

Reactions: Cursed4ever, Ghost2211 and BLUE1970
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I feel scared and sad and idk if I made the right decision but it feels like the only choice I had. My heart is beating quickly. So quickly. I feel nauseous. I want to cry
I feel dizzy
i want to cry reading your indecision

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I don't mind you asking at all, I'm 50. You?
Aww man you brave soul. You made it far. I am only 21 and life has already dealt me horribly shitty cards and health. I'll probably join the 27 club good way to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, OccydePoes and BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Aww man you brave soul. You made it far. I am only 21 and life has already dealt me horribly shitty cards and health. I'll probably join the 27 club good way to go.
I only reached this age due to offspring and setting goals...alas it is not enough. If you ever want to chat PM me xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and OccydePoes
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Praying you got the outcome you wanted, whether you wanted help or to pass

Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and opiatedreamz
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I think he is no more among us. I wish you eternal peace and happiness. My heart goes out to you. I'll light a candle for you today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yuki Tenuki, Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I only reached this age due to offspring and setting goals...alas it is not enough. If you ever want to chat PM me xx
Thank you will do.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and BLUE1970
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I literally just drank the SN. I'm so scared and alone but I guess this is what I wanted. I'll let you all know if I live

Lights a candle and sits quietly beside you in spirit.

I am so very sorry life or circumstances led you to this decision.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ghost2211, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Wishing eternal peace.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Unfortunately I don't think even 100% certainty will prevent a panic in certain individuals, this is the risk with a method that is not instantaneous.

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni, dropdeadfred, Ghost2211 and 3 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
IMG 20201107 043058
This little candle burns for you, may it's light guide you to love and peace

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: orlandom, grungeCat, Yuki Tenuki and 5 others
Surgeon