• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
Alrighty, the clock is ticking and D-Day is getting closer so I want to lay out the plan and maybe get some last minute suggestions if need be. I am doing the 48 hour SN regime starting at 8am PST on Thursday May 12th (tomorrow) as follows:

Thursday
8:00 - 10mg Meto
16:00 - 10mg Meto
24:00 - 10mg Meto

Friday:
8:00 - 10mg Meto
9:00 - 1L of water (for my personal medication, don't worry it won't interfere with the SN)
12:00 - Begin Fast
16:00 - 10mg Meto
17:00 - 1L of water (for my personal medication, don't worry it won't interfere with the SN)
21:00 - Stop taking fluids
23:00 - 600mg Ibuprofen (within recommended dose)
23:15 - 30mg Meto
23:30 - Milk of Magnesia double dose
23:50 - SN blood test (I just want to make sure it will work)
24:00 - 20g of SN mixed in 50ml of plain water
>use scale to measure
>take through funnel or straw

I will be hiding everything once I use it so if I end up in the hospital from failure I have it there for me to use again for another attempt later. I also have enough to make a second dose of the SN if I throw up and if that happens I am not sure if I will take another 10mg of Meto to help, I could use people's insight on that.
Anyways, if anyone has any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let me know and I will respond as soon as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, NearlyIrrelevantCake, CloseFriendofCamus and 2 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Always keep Survival Instinct (SI) in mind, Good luck with your timeline/plan

Reactions: Ashu and GongLiFang
S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Good luck. I hope everything goes as you wish.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar, Ashu and GongLiFang
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Too much water 1 litre. Do u want to ctb in an hr or 8 hrs.fuck the personal medication . Im speaking for your own good. If u take 1litre , u need 4x of SN.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and Ashu
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
Too much water 1 litre. Do u want to ctb in an hr or 8 hrs.fuck the personal medication . Im speaking for your own good. If u take 1litre , u need 4x of SN.
Don't worry, I am not taking it with SN, I am stopping all fluids at 9pm as well as fasting from 12pm and then taking the usual 20g +50ml at midnight but thank you for the reminder :)

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar, Ashu and wljourney
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@CloseFriendofCamus
Lol. the guide mentions dry fasting 2 hours before drinking the SN so what is the issue here?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
OP is using Milk Of Magnesia
Stan used it also and so did a few other users. I think I'm gonna use it as well. The most that happens? The SN doesn't work as fast idk. I plan to take METO and Zofran an hour before so I hope taking MOM doesn't affect the medications much.

Reactions: GongLiFang
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Stan used it also and so did a few other users. I think I'm gonna use it as well. The most that happens? The SN doesn't work as fast idk. I plan to take METO and Zofran an hour before so I hope taking MOM doesn't affect the medications much.
Ah okay yeah.

I am using Maalox too (we don't have MOM in my shithole Slavic country)

• Aww..
Reactions: GongLiFang
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I don't see any issues. Drinking water is fine up to when you mentioned you'd dry fast.

Make sure to check if your maintenance medication is known to cause severe interactions with Meto, but I assume you already did.

20g of SN wouldn't be enough for some people, but I assume you have dosed this based on your body weight.

Drinking through a straw may or may not be a bit slower and therefore expand the time of the nasty taste in your mouth, but if that's easier for you to swallow, then yes.

Your plan sounds well thought out and appropriate for your personal situation.

Wishing you the best, for whichever decision you make. ❤️

Reactions: GongLiFang, Ashu and Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. I hope you find relief from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, ItHurtsSoMuch, GongLiFang and 1 other person
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
20g of SN wouldn't be enough for some people, but I assume you have dosed this based on your body weight.
I think it should be enough, I checked some other people and they seemed around my sized and used it. But I am also considering the 25g. I think I am going to weigh myself on the day and make that final decision.

I am not sure if I am using straw/funnel but I hope they help. The amount of people that had a tough time just getting it swallowed was more than I thought so it is a concern of mine now.

catharsisinblood

catharsisinblood

Jun 18, 2022
What's the effect of Milk of Magnesia?