youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
Hello,
I can't keep on living anymore, I think I'm ready.
My problem is, cutting is the only available method for me. And throwing myself in front of a train, but I have no idea why, my body freezes when I go near the train tracks.
I was wondering how I should go on about cutting myself...vertical, I know, I'll outline my arteries, but since I've never done something like this before I'd love to get some other opinions/inputs, much appreciated!

• Aww..
Reactions: Kiiiishore
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
Cutting not recommend
I'm also attempted CTB by cutting it's really not gonna work I end up having so many scars on my wrist

Check out this thread

Last edited:
Upvote 0
skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
Sorry you're in so much pain that you're feeling this way.
There are a lot of threads on here that say cutting is not a viable method. It would be extremely painful and difficult to get to the arteries.
I know this is not the info you were after but wishing you all the best.

Upvote 0
youwantitdarker

youwantitdarker

Feb 18, 2023
OK, thank you guys. I just read about it more. I wasn't aware of how deep the arteries are or what the consequences of a failed attempt can be. I'll try to come up with something else. Peace <3

• Hugs
Upvote 0
J

JR_Timm

Sep 10, 2024
Hi, I tried CTB by cutting twice - strongly against it now. First I stabbed myself in my stomach, it bleed a lot so I thought - its done! and went to sleep, woke up in a hospital HOURS after.
Second I cut my head open and still same result. Recently I was reading that even if you stab in the neck, chances are it will take 1-4h of bleednig unless you cut the cartroid - its not easy or like in a movie. I think you would need a massive blade and hell of a strength to actually do significant damage quick or be a doctor with a precise knowledge where and how to hit.

Upvote 0