• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
So I've arrived at my hotel in the UK where I had planned to take SN. I have Meto and 4 temazepam tablets. But my SN is stuck in customs. It's bank holiday so next working day is Tuesday. I'm here till Friday 14th April, and this hotel has cost me a fair amount of money. I am ready to go and I don't want to waste my chance. If I don't manage to get my SN by Tuesday 11th, I need another foolproof method. I was thinking of drowning. I would weigh myself down in deep water. Just need drugs to knock me out. I think something like GBL and lots of benzodiazepines would work, but I have 0 experience ordering these online. Where could I get enough of the right drugs to induce unconsciousness that would deliver in 1-2 days in the UK? I am not tech savvy at all, so would hugely appreciate some help with this. If I can get enough, I may even take a fatal overdose without needing to go to the trouble of drowning. Could anyone help me out?
Edit: this is probably asking too much, please feel free to tell me this. I am not stupid and know how long it takes to come up with a reliable ctb plan, as I have been looking into it for a long time and still haven't got one together :)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: 0000000000000, Dead Meat and qwerty1969