• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I no longer feel acutely suicidal, though I suspect that I will feel that way again if things get any worse. However, the idea of ctb remains continually in my head like a low, persistent hum. It is not currently a seductive siren song, the way it has been recently for me.

Does anybody else here understand that? Does anybody else here feel the same way? Many thanks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: forever21, piupianissimo, Moonicide and 14 others
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
I feel you on this very much. That persistent hum has been here for most of my life, only turning to those seductive sirens when I draw closer to an attempt. I've failed lots. I'm at peace with the fact today may not be the day I grow the courage, but each day makes the thought of death seem less foreign. I'm now waiting for suicide to catch me, instead of chasing it. I'll make another attempt soon, and eventually I will succeed.

The day it truly becomes too much, the choice will be removed from my hand, and my chase is over.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, snorli, Circles and 2 others
F

falconeyes

Sep 27, 2019
Great sign, hope you keep progressing till it completely fades out of your mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: snorli
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
I completely understand how you feel. A psychiatrist told me that me being actively suicidal was a symptom of depression, while the suicidal thoughts were more of a personality thing? Like, she implied that it's my way of dealing with any bad situation. Anyway, that's kind of personal but maybe it will give you some insight. You're definitely not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: snorli and Maravillosa
M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
I no longer feel acutely suicidal, though I suspect that I will feel that way again if things get any worse. However, the idea of ctb remains continually in my head like a low, persistent hum. It is not currently a seductive siren song, the way it has been recently for me.

Does anybody else here understand that? Does anybody else here feel the same way? Many thanks.

Feel just the same, have everything I need but feeling more calmer now, but it is always in the back of my mind, especially when I get stressed

B

blahblah

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, I do. I am now actively suicidal, and may ctb (just waiting for the right time). However I can remember an incident when I was in a good phase of my life, and almost died (not self inflicted, medical reasons). I wasn't too upset as I'd spent so much time being suicidal, it felt like quite a relief... I was even excited to see what happened. I mean, there was nothing I could do anyway, so I was calm and composed. Its strange because now I'm anxious about ctb, lol, it doesn't seem fair.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i clicked on this thinking it was going to be another tinnitus thread

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Relatable. My desire to ctb is just part of who I am.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Yup. It has come to a point that being suicidal became my default state.

W

Willow

Sep 16, 2018
Yes I know exactly what you mean. I want this to stop but I don't know how to do that

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Me too, for so long. Wish I could escape my mind

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
To me, it"s more like a jack-in-the-box all veiled in grey.

T

tothemoon

Aug 5, 2019
I'm glad you have some amelioration of your pain right now. I'm actively suicidal have been for over a year. One thing that brings me hope is before my ex used me for her green card and left I had never been suicidal. The thought barely even crossed my mind before then (although I've had depression for years).

Reactions: Lotus1818
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
I'm glad you have some amelioration of your pain right now. I'm actively suicidal have been for over a year. One thing that brings me hope is before my ex used me for her green card and left I had never been suicidal. The thought barely even crossed my mind before then (although I've had depression for years).
It's nice to know the problem of your suicidal thoughts

Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Everytime I get really bad urges to CTB it just stays with me more and more. You know that it was bad and it only gets worse everytime you think of CTB again.

I think you will always be suicidal you will never truly lose these thoughts. Atleast for me. Because thinking about killing myself gives me comfort in a wierd way. If I can take my life when it really gets bad, then I have more control over my life.

• Love
Reactions: Maravillosa, Sensei and tothemoon
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm right there with you. It's always in the background, some days it's a hum and other days it's a song that is so inviting. It comes in waves, but it all comes back to one thing for me and it's that I ultimately will end it. It's a matter of when... Right now it's a song, not a hum.

• Love
Reactions: piupianissimo and Lotus1818
NordNihilist

NordNihilist

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah I can relate. A small, always present yearning for rest and peace. Like a homesickness of sorts...