• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
Found this on webmd

Your chance of survival depends on how much sodium nitrite you consumed. About 15% of self-poisoning cases with nitrites have led to deaths since 2018. Of those who used the substance, 88% of them needed help from medical facilities.

Has anyone seen any other statistics that are more encouraging.

Reactions: Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who failed mustn't had followed the correct SN protocol. SN is a reliable method if done correctly.

Reactions: Yahwa
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
Found this on webmd

Your chance of survival depends on how much sodium nitrite you consumed. About 15% of self-poisoning cases with nitrites have led to deaths since 2018. Of those who used the substance, 88% of them needed help from medical facilities.

Has anyone seen any other statistics that are more encouraging.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
All I can say is that poison is going to have way less of a success rate as, say, compared to gunshot. Dying from a self-inflicted gunshot wound is like 95%. I think the success rate for OD on drugs is only like 8% or something like that. The numbers you provided on the SN success rate seem sketchy to me. I'm sure those numbers have incorporated into them the people who called 911 or emergency services after ingesting the SN, too, because they decided they didn't want to die, or they just plain out panicked.

Time&Regret

Time&Regret

Decay
Mar 29, 2023
Those who failed mustn't had followed the correct SN protocol. SN is a reliable method if done correctly.
I imagine a lot of those may have been sold bad product too without their knowledge

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I found a study of cases of sodium nitrite intoxications, comparing different cases over the years (both accidental and voluntarily ingestion) from 2022. I think it paints a pretty clear picture that generally the only survivors of a ctb attempt are the ones that end up being hospitalized. There's a lot of accidental ingestions that I assume WebMD would include as well that would go to the hospital and generally survive. (are images allowed on ihere? sorry if they're not I actually have no clue)

Here are some screenshots from the study:

Image2

When you look at the voluntary ingestions aka ctb attempts you can see that pretty much everyone that didn't go to the hospital ended up succeeding in their attempt. The study said this was a compilation of a 135 cases over the years, that already had data in 35 separate older studies.

Aaaa Image 2023 03 29 185326904

Looking at the cases here there's not a single person that voluntarily took SN and ended up surviving without being hospitalized, whether someone found them or they called emergency services themselves. I'd say this makes it seems like a pretty sure-fire method

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Willthishelp?, Letgo, Dead Meat and 2 others