A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Not sure how many of you have seen my other posts but I'm going to ctb on new years and jump into the garbage where hopefully no one will find me for a while.

I'm going to miss my girlfriend who I hope will move on quickly and find someone new that's better then I could ever be.

I will miss you all too, this forum has been super helpful for me even if I just lurk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mx_Pathetic, Praestat_Mori and LoiteringClouds
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I wish you find peace šŸ¤

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Best of luck to you, hope everything goes well.

• Hugs
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry to see you go, i hope you find peace whatever happens <3

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best, I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. May you find peace! Farewell!

Reactions: ve.nin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for when the time is right for you to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abbydrea
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Not sure how many of you have seen my other posts but I'm going to ctb on new years and jump into the garbage where hopefully no one will find me for a while.

I'm going to miss my girlfriend who I hope will move on quickly and find someone new that's better then I could ever be.

I will miss you all too, this forum has been super helpful for me even if I just lurk.
I'm thinking of blowing my brains out in the dumpster. During winter when everything is frozen and I won't smell. Maybe I'll go unnoticed by the trash collector and become a missing person.

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
I'm thinking of blowing my brains out in the dumpster. During winter when everything is frozen and I won't smell. Maybe I'll go unnoticed by the trash collector and become a missing person.
I'm hoping the same but new years everyone is out or drunk so I won't be found hopefully

Last edited: