Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
So I'm planning to ctb by either the end of this month or during next month, still lots of preparation to do but I've come to realize one of the things I want to do most I just don't want to. One of the things I put on my bucket list is spending quality time with particular people before I go one last time. But I just don't even feel like I want to. I don't want to spend an hour or so with them or with anyone, not even my family. It's almost like I lost interest. Has this happened for anyone else and does that make me a bad person?

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
I don't think so, your feelings sound reasonable and valid to me. Maybe reach out by messaging them or other means that don't require such a great deal of effort?
Also, you realize you still value those people, right? Provided this fact, you're not a bad person, it can just be very draining to think about, especially if you feel lethargic/depressed on a daily basis, it takes away from your vitality and detaches you from reality and what is important to you.
I'd say if you could aim to reach out to the person you're closest with first, so there's not as much friction in sharing how you feel and spending quality time with them, also maybe take a moment of your day - even if small - to breathe and do things that are relaxing to you, or just stay a moment in silence so your thoughts can settle down and your mind is less agitated to be with those people.

Hope I've helped somehow, best regards!

• Hugs
Reactions: Iris Blue
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I don't think so, your feelings sound reasonable and valid to me. Maybe reach out by messaging them or other means that don't require such a great deal of effort?
Also, you realize you still value those people, right? Provided this fact, you're not a bad person, it can just be very draining to think about, especially if you feel lethargic/depressed on a daily basis, it takes away from your vitality and detaches you from reality and what is important to you.
I'd say if you could aim to reach out to the person you're closest with first, so there's not as much friction in sharing how you feel and spending quality time with them, also maybe take a moment of your day - even if small - to breathe and do things that are relaxing to you, or just stay a moment in silence so your thoughts can settle down and your mind is less agitated to be with those people.

Hope I've helped somehow, best regards!
Thank you so much everything you said basically sums it all up, but you were able to put it into words for me. I really appreciate it and I definitely think that's what I'm going to do!

• Hugs
Reactions: cyandude
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Thank you so much everything you said basically sums it all up, but you were able to put it into words for me. I really appreciate it and I definitely think that's what I'm going to do!
You're welcome, I'm really glad!! :3