• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I'm someone who is paranoid about my method failing so I've always liked the idea of having a backup. Would taking SN and slicing my wrists be a good idea? Ideally I'd want the SN to do the job but I'm wondering if the bleeding from a cut fuck up something in the process.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cutting wrists isn't a reliable suicide method, it has a less than 2% success rate. SN is a reliable method if done correctly, many people have died from it, so I personally wouldn't even try cutting, there is no need.

Reactions: qwerty1969
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
I have a big scar on my wrist because I went deep. I even fell asleep with my arm in a plastic container because I didn't want to mess up the apartment I was renting. Lots of blood but I still didn't bleed out before coagulation. Cutting across the wrist is pointless re trying to CTB in my humble opinion. Others have posted about cutting up the arm starting from the wrist as being effective but I know nothing about that method. I just went for the Hollywood technique which was stupid

Last edited: