• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I haven't been able to find an article but I'm sure there must be one.

1. Need to change username on here as it is the same as another forum.
2. Buy a smartphone for cash. Do I buy the payg sim in mexico or can I buy it here. I will switch off my main phone before driving to the airport.
3. Buy new laptop and configure to a dummy account.
4. Money. This is the trickiest. I want to have the money accessible I'm going to need to try open a Digital account in Mexico and then use something like Western Union to transfer from a prepaid card to bank in Mexico. Then there is the issue of not having a card sent here. So maybe hire a post box in Mexico as the address.
I can start off with pesos but am nervous of this. I weigh 22kgs and am in no good physical state.
5. Do I pack up all the expensive stuff here or just leave it for someone to sort through. It will take a long time for anyone to notice. It'll probably be the landlord when I dont pay.
6. I'm not leaving any notes. Noone to write them too except dick of a brother.

It'll be quicker if I leave the house as is. There is so much food and drink here. I'm a food shopaholic. I can't eat at the moment.

Any and all thoughts and advice are appreciated please xx

I cant change username till 20.6

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't have answers for all your questions.

1. You can change your account name in the "Account Details"
2. Dunno whether you really need a new smartphone, what for? I think switching it off and remove your home sim is enough. Then new sim in Mexico.
3. Why new laptop? All you'd have to do is destroying the harddisks physically before you CTB. No data will ever be recovered. Or destructional format, that depends on which kind of harddisks you are using.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I don't have answers for all your questions.

1. You can change your account name in the "Account Details"
2. Dunno whether you really need a new smartphone, what for? I think switching it off and remove your home sim is enough. Then new sim in Mexico.
3. Why new laptop? All you'd have to do is destroying the harddisks physically before you CTB. No data will ever be recovered. Or destructional format, that depends on which kind of harddisks you are using.
Thank you. I guess I may not need a laptop but i am not doing it right away on arrival, but I guess like now I can just use my smartphone. The old laptop i will deep erase. Also I don't want to attract anyone to this site. Will a mod remove my account? I use tor and duckduckgo with nord vpn but my Google history is prolific so I need to ensure that is clean

Re the phone. Even with new sim, the imei won't change? If it doesn't then I need new one

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Re the phone. Even with new sim, the imei won't change? If it doesn't then I need new one
imei? email? maybe you do the following: reset the phone, then switch it on in mexico with the new sim and register a new google / apple account with new email.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
imei? email? maybe you do the following: reset the phone, then switch it on in mexico with the new sim and register a new google / apple account with new email.
Definitely need new phone. This one traceable through imei

Does the IMEI number change with SIM card?

No, IMEI is not the same things as a sim card but it is tied to the device. Each device has a SIM and an IMEI. The SIM is associated with the network, whereas the IMEI is associated with the device. The SIM is identified by the Integrated Circuit Card Identification (ICCID) number

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake and Praestat_Mori