mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
I've crated a playlist full of songs I find to be comforting and kind of nostalgic that I'd like to hear while I ctb (most likely with SN). I created this playlist because I've seen people talking about songs they'd like to listen to before / as they ctb and I thought it was a great idea!
(Playlist on Spotify.)

For anyone who'd like to listen:

• Love
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Choba, NightshadeDreamer and 1 other person
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Really cool! Thanks for sharing. I've been contemplating what to listen to as I go out. I assume there won't be much time since I'm using inert gas (less than a minute unconsciousness). I have a few songs in mind but I really don't know what's right. anyway thanks again for sharing! Best wishes,

• Love
Reactions: mono
mono

mono

Jul 11, 2023
Really cool! Thanks for sharing. I've been contemplating what to listen to as I go out. I assume there won't be much time since I'm using inert gas (less than a minute unconsciousness). I have a few songs in mind but I really don't know what's right. anyway thanks again for sharing! Best wishes,
Of course! I shared it to give ideas for others, I hope you can find a good song to listen to :)

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
CW36

CW36

βž•γ€°οΈβž°
Jul 23, 2023
Aqua - Barbie Girl (on repeat).

But In all seriousness - One Thing by Finger Eleven, from their Connect Sets album - will be my final farewell (funeral) song. Describes the emotion of a CTB to a teeπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88 and mono
mono

mono

Jul 11, 2023
Aqua - Barbie Girl (on repeat).

But In all seriousness - One Thing by Finger Eleven, from their Connect Sets album - will be my final farewell (funeral) song. Describes the emotion of a CTB to a teeπŸ‘Œ
If I had to choose a single song to go out to I'd pick Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjemin. It's been a song I've found comfort in for a long time, I used to go to sleep listening to it when I was younger so I feel like that's another reason I'd pick this song :)

• Love
Reactions: bluebus and CW36
CW36

CW36

βž•γ€°οΈβž°
Jul 23, 2023
If I had to choose a single song to go out to I'd pick Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjemin. It's been a song I've found comfort in for a long time, I used to go to sleep listening to it when I was younger so I feel like that's another reason I'd pick this song :)
I'll have a little listen later.
Our favourite songs are often linked to meaningful experiences.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Amyend88 and mono
guinea-pig

guinea-pig

:0
Jul 31, 2023
I'm trying to make a playlist too. I'll probably just end up listening to one song though because I can't find a lot I like. It's called Antarctica - $uicideboy$ . They've been my favorite artist since i was young and the song is just amazing to me

• Love
B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
I'm trying to make a playlist too. I'll probably just end up listening to one song though because I can't find a lot I like. It's called Antarctica - $uicideboy$ . They've been my favorite artist since i was young and the song is just amazing to me
What kind of music do you tend to like? There's so much good stuff out there! I'm sure if you found the right artist/ genre/ sound, you'd have no trouble finding songs you like.

guinea-pig

guinea-pig

:0
Jul 31, 2023
What kind of music do you tend to like? There's so much good stuff out there! I'm sure if you found the right artist/ genre/ sound, you'd have no trouble finding songs you like.
I think I mostly like rap, pop, and indie. It's just hard because I'm picky about what I'd listen to a lot. I have been finding more songs through this website tho with the music threads lmao

• Love
tobby rabbit

tobby rabbit

it's easier to die and I'm lazy
Jul 6, 2023
I've crated a playlist full of songs I find to be comforting and kind of nostalgic that I'd like to hear while I ctb (most likely with SN). I created this playlist because I've seen people talking about songs they'd like to listen to before / as they ctb and I thought it was a great idea!
(Playlist on Spotify.)

For anyone who'd like to listen:

Please can you share the names of the songs? Spotify is not available in my country and i have been looking for a ctb playlist

• Love
MrSpaghetti

MrSpaghetti

Shoot me straight like whisky
Aug 22, 2023
I'll be listening to useing a
again - Benjamin Todd, Or maybe another man's grave - amigo the devil both songs encapsulate how I've felt for years now.

Last edited:
  • Love
mono

mono

Jul 11, 2023
Please can you share the names of the songs? Spotify is not available in my country and i have been looking for a ctb playlist
If your looking for some artists I'd recommend Artic monkeys, glass animals, and cigarettes after sex, they are some of my favorites but if you prefer rock I'd suggest authority zero, system of a down, and theory of a dead man :)

Here's some of the songs on the playlist:
I talk to the wind, by king crimson. Retrogertigo, by Mr. Bungle. Sea, swallow me, by Cocteau Twins and harold budd. Poison tree, by grouper. Exit music (for a film), by Radiohead. Buzzcut season, by lorde. BeCarefulUpThere, by surrenderdorothy. Panic, hit me right, and burn out, all three by johnny goth. Suicide cleanup, by birth day. Romantic homicide, by d4vd. 505, by artic monkeys. Wolf river, by reignwolf. Idea 10 and idea 9, by vibrant alcocer. Body bag, by 7xvn, lowtow.

• Love
Reactions: tobby rabbit and emptyshell
B

bluebus

Aug 5, 2023
I think I mostly like rap, pop, and indie. It's just hard because I'm picky about what I'd listen to a lot. I have been finding more songs through this website tho with the music threads lmao.
Well I don't know much rap or pop, but I do like to kick it on the indie scene. Here's a few recs if you feel inclined to check them out!
Pixies
Arctic Monkeys
Cage the Elephant
Beach House
The Neighborhood
Vacations

I hope from this thread you're able to find a few songs you like! Music really is awesome. Best of luck and best wishes,

• Love
Reactions: guinea-pig and mono
tobby rabbit

tobby rabbit

it's easier to die and I'm lazy
Jul 6, 2023
If your looking for some artists I'd recommend Artic monkeys, glass animals, and cigarettes after sex, they are some of my favorites but if you prefer rock I'd suggest authority zero, system of a down, and theory of a dead man :)

Here's some of the songs on the playlist:
I talk to the wind, by king crimson. Retrogertigo, by Mr. Bungle. Sea, swallow me, by Cocteau Twins and harold budd. Poison tree, by grouper. Exit music (for a film), by Radiohead. Buzzcut season, by lorde. BeCarefulUpThere, by surrenderdorothy. Panic, hit me right, and burn out, all three by johnny goth. Suicide cleanup, by birth day. Romantic homicide, by d4vd. 505, by artic monkeys. Wolf river, by reignwolf. Idea 10 and idea 9, by vibrant alcocer. Body bag, by 7xvn, lowtow.
Ty so much!!! I've been looking for some artists for a long time! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Love