Skywren

Skywren

mutilated heart
Jul 14, 2024
Im fairly limited in my resources for a painless ctb method, but I think I found something I can work with. Heres my plan

(~$30) 72 benadryl(50 mg) crushed
(~$20) 1.75 L alcohol (vodka)
(~$2) 3 tums(1g) Anti-acid crushed
(~$3) 3 Meclizine(25mg) tablets
(~presourced) 200mg Hydroxyzine

->Hydroxyzine will be taken in two doses. 100mg in the morning and 100mg an hour before attempt
->Meclizine will be take in 3 doses, each 30 minutes apart two hours before attempt
->Antiacid will be crushed up with the bendadryl and mixed with flavored water. Taken at time of Ctb
->Introduce alcohol until I pass out

I really really hope this is something that will work. Because I dont have the funds to try again, not unless I go with rat poison and weedkiller. Is there anything I need to account for still? Or is there a way to better optimize this to minimize failure?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tima and fleetingnight
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, willitpass and Tony24
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Reactions: nir, NoPoint2Life, finallydone and 4 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
This will make you hallucinate heavily but will certainly not kill you. If we were able to kill ourselves with OTC meds only a few of us would still be here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony24 and Plato'sCaveDweller
Skywren

Skywren

mutilated heart
Jul 14, 2024
Well, what other choice do I have? The only other thing available to me are pesticides
This will make you hallucinate heavily but will certainly not kill you. If we were able to kill ourselves with OTC meds only a few of us would still je here.
Theres a reason im pairing it with alcohol. Its a known and very dangerous interaction, especially at higher concentrations
Yeah. Start by not doing it.
Thats not helpful whatsoever

Last edited:
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Well, what other choice do I have? The only other thing available to me are pesticides
I'm sorry you're in this position, but the best choice would be to not attempt at all in this case. You're just gonna put yourself in an even worse position if you fail (which is extremely likely). Have you checked out the suicide resource compilation? While I cannot suggest a method or tell you what to do, there are other methods out there that you may not have considered.

Again, I'm sorry this is what you're left with in life. I am as pro-choice as they come, but I do not wish to see anyone endure a nightmarish experience (which DPH will give you) and get nothing out of it except a psych ward stay and perhaps some long-term medical issues.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and LunarLight
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
If you truly cannot find any other options then now is not the time. Living is painful and we're all just trying to get out here, but if you absolutely cannot find a method that has a good chance of success then now is not the time. If you make a rash decision to attempt a method with a high chance of both survival and permanent, severe damage to the body, you will regret it more than whatever is currently making you want to CTB. Death is not something to fuck around with. If you absolutely cannot find another method (which no one can advise you on, there is a whole website here for you to utilize) then wait.

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, fleetingnight, Plato'sCaveDweller and 2 others
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
don't, i tried this and it made all my hallucinations worse, gave me urinary retention, made my vision worse, fucked with my emotional regulation, nightmares, stomach problems, everything is fucked up now

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, fleetingnight and Tonkpils
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Yeah. Start by not doing it.
Bro I laughed a bit more than I should have and choked on the hospital apple juice and the cracker that I'm having at work.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, NoPoint2Life and Tonkpils
Skywren

Skywren

mutilated heart
Jul 14, 2024
If you truly cannot find any other options then now is not the time. Living is painful and we're all just trying to get out here, but if you absolutely cannot find a method that has a good chance of success then now is not the time. If you make a rash decision to attempt a method with a high chance of both survival and permanent, severe damage to the body, you will regret it more than whatever is currently making you want to CTB. Death is not something to fuck around with. If you absolutely cannot find another method (which no one can advise you on, there is a whole website here for you to utilize) then wait.
This is NOT something im doing on a whim and Im fully aware of the consequences should I fail. Yes ive utilized the site and I have for months trying to plan something that will work

->hanging and jumping are unavailable due to location
->guns are way out of my budget & ranges wont rent to one-party clients
->im avoiding other violent methods (cars, cutting, that self-strangulation pillow thing) as I want to die quickly, surely, and without having to mutilate my body
->SN & PN are completely inaccessible (sources ive found are $150+ to ship)
->Gas asphyxiation is off the table because I cant get the equipment and cars are way too safe nowadays
->Bleach/ volitile poisons im trying to avoid because of suffering involved but may have to resort to
->And im terrified of getting caught on the black market looking for fentynal and other opiods

The only thing that ive found that doesnt require me to forge perscriptions or risk illegal activity thats also within my budget is OTC stuff and alcohol interaction

If you really dont think my plan will work, ill see if I can get my hands on rat poison or weedkiller to take with it. Hopefully if the meds dont do it, the pesticides will finish me off

• Hugs
Reactions: Tima and fleetingnight
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
This is NOT something im doing on a whim and Im fully aware of the consequences should I fail. Yes ive utilized the site and I have for months trying to plan something that will work

->hanging and jumping are unavailable due to location
->guns are way out of my budget & ranges wont rent to one-party clients
->im avoiding other violent methods (cars, cutting, that self-strangulation pillow thing) as I want to die quickly, surely, and without having to mutilate my body
->SN & PN are completely inaccessible (sources ive found are $150+ to ship)
->Gas asphyxiation is off the table because I cant get the equipment and cars are way too safe nowadays
->Bleach/ volitile poisons im trying to avoid because of suffering involved but may have to resort to
->And im terrified of getting caught on the black market looking for fentynal and other opiods

The only thing that ive found that doesnt require me to forge perscriptions or risk illegal activity thats also within my budget is OTC stuff and alcohol interaction

If you really dont think my plan will work, ill see if I can get my hands on rat poison or weedkiller to take with it. Hopefully if the meds dont do it, the pesticides will finish me off
Pesticides are going to be excruciating and kill you slowly from internal bleeding. They are not any better of a method than benadryl. Again: if nothing else is available to you, you're better off not doing anything right now.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, LifeQuitter and Tonkpils
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you really dont think my plan will work, ill see if I can get my hands on rat poison or weedkiller to take with it.
You see, the thing is, rat poison/weedkiller will probably not work either.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
You asked for opinions and now you're mad people are giving you opinions. We aren't saying this to piss you off, we're saying this to prevent you extreme pain and suffering and an unlikely death. It sucks to hear a method won't work and is a bad idea but nobody is out to get you here.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, nir, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I know it feels like shit being told this stuff, but it's important. There are several people on this website I've encountered who have serious brain damage from failed attempts. I have also heard of people getting such severe brain damage that they can no longer speak/certainly are incapable of attempting again, and are then kept alive by tubes and doctors for years without any hope of physical improvement. You do not want to risk that. This website is pro-choice, and pro-choice means you need to be informed of all risks, even if it sucks to hear them. Benadryl will screw you over in so many ways, but death won't be one of them.

Reactions: willitpass, Plato'sCaveDweller, LunarLight and 1 other person
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i'm sorry, it sounds like you're really hurting and you're desperate for it to stop. i would highly suggest you keep researching, i know it sucks but i don't think anyone wants to see you suffer unnecessarily.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I don't like to give advice but please do not try your method!
It won't work & you'll awaken in the hospital or psych unit. You VERY POSSIBLY will have organ damage, further compromising your life & increasing your misery.
Benadryl dehydrates the bowels when overused.
I have an acquaintance who tried to ctb with it & now has to wear a colostomy bag. Imagine every waking moment having a bag of your shit stuck to your side with adhesive.
I respect your right to CTB but please read through some of the threads to maybe find a more successful method.
Overall CTB by drugs has less than 15% success rate.
Whatever you choose, I hope in the end that you can find relief🌹💔

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: willitpass, Plato'sCaveDweller and nir