rationaldeath

rationaldeath

Dec 10, 2021
About a couple months ago I messaged someone from the CTB partner thread, @sadgirl9999 and after talking online for a month we ended up meeting in person on july 3rd. I had some money saved that I wanted to spend before dying so we decided to take a trip to puerto rico (pic below) for a couple weeks which turned out to be a lot of fun. After returning to the mainland US we've been staying at a fairly remote cabin in the woods and plan to ctb together tomorrrow using the firearm method. It's been a great experience overall and I think if you can find someone that you relate to + is as serious about dying as you it's completely worth it, just make sure you research your method thoroughly enough and get to know the person before committing to anything. It's a bit nerve wracking but we're both so excited.

53B9687E 277E 4BA4 812F 18F9ED54C4E1

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: haibane, FRUSTRATED MIND, raindrop9 and 44 others
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
wow, that's actually something really good to know of! thank you for letting us know! i just hope you both can find the long-awaited peace

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, mugiusagi, betternever2havbeen and 7 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
So now the two of them will leave this world using the weapon?
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

Reactions: Ashu, thelookingontheway, Alcoholic Teletubby and 2 others
sadgirl9999

sadgirl9999

ready to go ♡
Jan 27, 2019
hi everyone, i'm sadgirl9999! :heart: it's honestly been such a surreal experience and i'm still in shock that i met someone i connect with so well from here. jumping and hanging were my initial choices (i've been on this site for an embarrassingly long time haha), i've considered firearms in the past but it made me really nervous. but he knows so much about firearms that i'm putting trust into him and the method. 🌸

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: haibane, raindrop9, Ashu and 19 others
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
hi everyone, i'm sadgirl9999! :heart: it's honestly been such a surreal experience and i'm still in shock that i met someone i connect with so well from here. jumping and hanging were my initial choices (i've been on this site for an embarrassingly long time haha), i've considered firearms in the past but it made me really nervous. but he knows so much about firearms that i'm putting trust into him and the method. 🌸
maybe shoot yourselves at the edge of somewhere very high to guarantee death or even shoot yourselves with a noose around your necks? just a suggestion to assure death even more

i'm really glad to know of such a successful story! also glad you both enjoyed it a lot

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, kovu, Huntfish34 and 5 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: Ashu, Euthanza and rationaldeath
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Commited ctb partners are rather uncommon. I'm glad everything worked out for you two.

• Love
Reactions: haibane, Ashu, Mary5689 and 5 others
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
About a couple months ago I messaged someone from the CTB partner thread, @sadgirl9999 and after talking online for a month we ended up meeting in person on july 3rd. I had some money saved that I wanted to spend before dying so we decided to take a trip to puerto rico (pic below) for a couple weeks which turned out to be a lot of fun. After returning to the mainland US we've been staying at a fairly remote cabin in the woods and plan to ctb together tomorrrow using the firearm method. It's been a great experience overall and I think if you can find someone that you relate to + is as serious about dying as you it's completely worth it, just make sure you research you method thoroughly enough and get to know the person before committing to anything. It's a bit nerve wracking but we're both so excited

View attachment 96043
Glad to hear it! How in the world would you ever know that you were both on the same plane of ctb commitment. I guess it would take a lot of time, which I don't have. Love it that you are not doing it alone. That's my biggest sadness and fear but so be it.

Reactions: Ashu, thelookingontheway, Euthanza and 1 other person
wetrus

wetrus

May 1, 2022
wholesome

Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Euthanza and rationaldeath
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Surreal.

Reactions: thelookingontheway, Foresight, Euthanza and 2 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I'm glad everything has worked out for you guys the way you wanted it to. Im sure it's very real for you now since it's so close. I have thought about trying to pursue this route. I think it would be great to actually meet someone on here and hangout in real life before leaving. My good friend already left and got on the bus before we could meet. I think a partnership can make it easier for some people even though it has its challenges. It does and has worked though. It's also nice that you had some money so was able to enjoy your trip. I wish you peace from this world! ✌️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, thelookingontheway, Cathy Ames and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Whoa :o

Reactions: Euthanza and rationaldeath
Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
It sounds like you have had a pleasant final few weeks. Safe travels to the both of you if tomorrow is indeed the day you choose to leave.

Reactions: Ashu, thelookingontheway, Euthanza and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
About a couple months ago I messaged someone from the CTB partner thread, @sadgirl9999 and after talking online for a month we ended up meeting in person on july 3rd. I had some money saved that I wanted to spend before dying so we decided to take a trip to puerto rico (pic below) for a couple weeks which turned out to be a lot of fun. After returning to the mainland US we've been staying at a fairly remote cabin in the woods and plan to ctb together tomorrrow using the firearm method. It's been a great experience overall and I think if you can find someone that you relate to + is as serious about dying as you it's completely worth it, just make sure you research your method thoroughly enough and get to know the person before committing to anything. It's a bit nerve wracking but we're both so excited.

View attachment 96043
i hope everything goes how you want it to go.

Reactions: Ashu, Euthanza and rationaldeath
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Stories like these are comforting to hear :heart:.

Reactions: Ashu, rationaldeath and rationaltake
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Lots of love to you both xx

Reactions: Ashu and rationaldeath
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's lovely that you got to share a nice holiday together. Must have been pretty unique enjoying the experience while both knowing what lies ahead. I wish you well in whatever you decide.

It must be a comfort to be able to be totally open with someone and be on the same page. I actually had a suicide pact with a childhood friend, although she has (thankfully) gone on to 'fix' her life. I'm very grateful to have found this place though. Best wishes to both of you. Thank you for sharing your story.

Reactions: Ashu, Shivali, rationaldeath and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that both of you are able to find freedom from suffering. Best wishes.

Reactions: Ashu, Shivali, rationaldeath and 1 other person
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
I am sorry for the pain and suffering you both must have gone through.
At least you won't be alone, whatever happens.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Reactions: Ashu, GasMonkey, thelookingontheway and 1 other person
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Godspeed, both of you.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Huntfish34, thelookingontheway and 2 others
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I hope you both have a safe trip. <3

sadgirl9999

sadgirl9999

ready to go ♡
Jan 27, 2019
thank you everyone 💗

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Huntfish34, BlindsClosed and 4 others
P

pls.deleteallmypost

Mar 24, 2021
Wow I wish I could leave this world like you are doing, I wish both of you the best :)

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Wizard
Aug 28, 2021
After reading the first two sentences of you story I expected a different ending.

Reactions: Ashu and Maríasp
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
I envy this ♥️, have a peaceful trip!

Reactions: Ashu
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Looks like a beautiful place to be in the final days. While rare to find a ctb partner I am happy that you both were compatible. Good journey to you both!

Reactions: Ashu