• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
1. SN is my first option. I would like do CTB in my bed listening to music while I say my goodbyes to all the people I left back in my homecountry. But I don't have any SN source and don't know how to get it here. (I have seen some online chem selling lab grade SN but I think a license or use proof is needed, don't know if they check on people who buy too.)

If SN is not possible soon I might get my last paycheck in the next 10 days and go on a runaway vacation and then CTB there after a week or less. But I really think this will lower significantly my chance of success of my hail mary attempt.

2. Japan is famous for CO cases and this will be my plan B, but it would be really risky to do it on my, kinda big, bedroom. The chances of some neighbor snitching or someone rescuing me is quite high, and I don't think I have the time to prepare my bedroom or the bathroom. My house have a really small toilet room tho (about 2m3) that could be easily prepared. I think hotel rooms will have smoke detectors even at the toilet so it might be out of the question to CTB with CO in a hotel room. I have a question, though, any BBQ charcoal would do it? I wouldn't have to be mineral coal?

3. If I can't get SN and CO is not possible I think I'll have to resort to partial suspension (or full) but I really don't want to be found hanged if I need to do it home. That's why I got the idea to run away, and in my house there isn't a place high enough to do full nor an anchor point strong enough that would support the weight of partial. My only reservation with this is that I wouldn't say my final goodbyes and that's important for me. Hanging requires a resolve that I don't think I have in me and will be way worse if I get to see their responses if I dare to say anything.

If anyone can help me with any of these methods (especially getting SN) or suggest one that would be easier and I didn't think about, I will be beyond grateful.

Be safe and take care.

PS: Qualquer pessoa que quiser comentar em português ou espanhol sinta-se à vontade.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and Minsu
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Jumping in front of a bullet train, of course.
That's not a fool-proof method. Happenstance can play a role and someone could be deflected off in such a way as someone survives the attempt with only injuries. Might be very serious injuries, too, maybe so bad that the person might not be capable of ever trying CTB again.
and I don't think I have the time to prepare my bedroom or the bathroom
Why not enough time? CO is my method when the time comes. Plan on using a tent. You could set up a tent in any of your rooms. Lump charcoal is best - 100% carbon. If you don't use enough, or get discovered to early, you can seriously harm yourself and not die. You could end up a vegetable, unable to try CTB again. Should research the CO method better. It's not a method that you don't want to get right.

Last edited:
Reactions: angel_cries
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Why not enough time? CO is my method when the time comes. Plan on using a tent. You could set up a tent in any of your rooms. Lump charcoal is best - 100% carbon. If you don't use enough, or get discovered to early, you can seriously harm yourself and not die. You could end up a vegetable, unable to try CTB again. Should research the CO method better. It's not a method that you don't want to get right.
I'm currently living with other people. I do have my privacy but even if they didn't mind the fuss I wouldn't have the time to set up the tent, tape all the gaps and burn the charcoal without being discovered. I don't have a car or a rental that I could use too.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm currently living with other people. I do have my privacy but even if they didn't mind the fuss I wouldn't have the time to set up the tent, tape all the gaps and burn the charcoal without being discovered. I don't have a car or a rental that I could use too.
Yeah, that makes it hard. In your situation living with others, I think that using the CO method would pose a very serious risk to others.

Reactions: angel_cries
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Yeah, that makes it hard. In your situation living with others, I think that using the CO method would pose a very serious risk to others.
I know. One of the reasons I want to CTB is to stop being a hassle to anyone anymore. Right now I'm discussing CO with a CTB partner, she does have a car.